danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What mmo u play nowadays ?

| Recently I have been play mabinogi also some another mmo in mobile like toram.. but I want something more fast pace also costumizable ... any suggestions ?

| Thinking of getting back into FFXIV. I hate most of the game other than the crafting and the aesthetics, but it's the only game my sole friend plays that I don't dislike even more.

I'd rather go back to PSO2 or try Mabinogi again, but I don't know anyone who plays either. I prefer soloing most of the time, but having in-game friends to talk to is nice ;_;

| I'm trying to get into ESO, but it seems like a lot of people solo that game, so I'm having trouble getting into it without the social aspect.

| I just got back into playing World of Warcraft after a very long hiatus. Since right before MoP. The transmog feature is super cool (character customization) imo because I solo explore but do rp in taverns etc. Look into it. Ftp up to level 20 ♡♡♡

| I'm still playing PSO2.. but, can't wait eps5 to over and jump back to futuristic theme again..

| >>63967
Yeah, the fantasy thing ep5 is doing doesn't appeal to me at all either, especially after ep4s sudden genre shift. A lot of the gameplay changes in ep4 were great though. Especially the 3-button layout, which as a Jet Boots Bouncer who plays with a controller, singlehandedly made the game so much more enjoyable for me. Not having to mess around with palatte swapping or subpalattes for Vinto made a world of difference.

| RuneScape is mildly entertaining to play. I recently got into it again, and I've been enjoying it so far.

| Lineage2 revolution if you can call that a mmo

| Woaaaa thanks .. ill try the recomendation...

| y'all gonna try runescape when it comes to mobile lmao

| Guild wars 2
-but the early game it's kinda dead

---
Dont try Black desert, it is shit, only good part is graphics

| Is it really though?

| A lot of my friends are into it and I'm not exactly sure why.... Looks like a grind fest.

| I dropped MMOs altogether quite a while ago, although I do kinda almost wanna go back to RO. Those were the days, man.

| >>65071 whats RO?

| >>65127 Ragnarok online I'm guessing

My MMO of choice is normally FFXIV, but I do like f2p MMOs sometimes

I only played for a short time but I like twin saga. I just started Tree of savior today and I like it, it's like a relaxing grinding MMO with an EDM soundtrack and graphics that I can't tell if the games 3d or 2d but it has good aesthetic. I used to play Elsword a lot but now Closers is coming out soon and is in beta, so I'm excited to put time into that

| play rahnarok online re:start and enjoy the goodness of to from the buggy start to finish

| I'm playing PSO2 but man I miss pre-cata WoW days

| Dragon's Prophet is pretty good if you don't have expectations

| Try Patf of Exile if you want to play Diablo-like game, it's free

| I still play some racing and FPS MMO, Like Drift City (JP ones) And Special Force 2 (Global Gamemoyo's Server). Either Luna Online And Ragnarok Online Ones bcoz my friends still play that.

| Times like this I miss SMT:Imagine. Went back to airframe for first time since 2015 and everything has been needed or made more difficult to get them they need to be.

| Smt imagine sucked but it's the best we had lol

| Last MMO I played was Star Trek Online.

A friend recently gifted me ESO so now I feel like I need to play it. .w.

Total number of posts: 24, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1513361127

This thread is permanently archived