danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
SINoALICE is finally getting a global release in July

| It was supposed to come out last year in July but the company managing it fucked everything up. No surprise cuz it's Nexon.

The rights went back to the original company, so now we're finally getting it for real this time!

To celebrate, they will do both the NieR Automata and NieR RepliCant collabs!

major hype man

| there was hype, now they can fuck themselves

| I'm looking forward to it

| Cautiously optimistic. It's not impossible that they'll cancel it again

| Great another gacha game to get sucked into. Add it to the list

| Wait, so it's not being released by Nexon anymore? I was interested until I learned Nexon would have their shit soaked hands in it, but if they've been kicked out, I might get into it!

| >>638416 How did they fucked it up?

| >>639167
They planned to release it... March of last year, I think? Got events lined up and all, and then a couple of DAYS before release they said that the localisation was not good enough and that the release was delayed.

And then it's just never mentioned again.

| >New Nier Automata content
Me: woooooo hype hype hype!
>It is a gacha game
Me: Into the trash it goes

| SINoALICE actually got release in my region(HK) and let me say, it's not that impressive, don't give it too much hope. I think it kinda dull tbh.

| I've already got Arknights and Girls' Frontline as my daily gachas, any more and my time management is gonna go to shit

| >>639195
I'm just here for the sweet sweet Keiichi Okabe soundtrack. And the art is pretty nice. And I'm also famished for more Yoko Taro story nonsense.

If that's all I'm looking for, is it good?

| >>639341 I don't remember much about the game really. It has those awesome soundtracks but I think the gameplay turned me off so much, I just can't proceed. I will try download it again and give you a quick review.

| >>639341 alright... I still didn't proceed much in the story. So take this with a grain of salt. The flow of the game is like most mobile game, slow and repetitive(gameplay wise and the music doesn't have much variety, it the same thing again and again when you keep playing and without distinct environment for each music kinda downgrade it a bit.For the story, you need to first play individually each characters to proceed, which is interesting. But it's still too slow..

| >>639406 Voice acting is top notch though. Anyway continue with the story. I think you need to complete 4 chapters of each character? And then there is 1 major chapter that involve all characters?(didn't get to that point yet.) And in each chapter there are stages and the lore is basically few lines from the character, which is even not the “revealing” either, something cool is that weapons have lures too like nier. Finally, it's a gacha game, you need a lot of grinding.

| So basically, I think you need to get pass layers and layers of infuriating facades to see the whole “picture and story” perhaps examining story of weapons as well?(didn't get to the point yet.) You might still want to check it out and see for yourself. Just don't get your expectations that high because of NieR and Drakengard, or maybe mobile games just turn me off, IDK.

| >>639408
> I think you need to get pass layers and layers of infuriating facades to see the whole “picture and story”

That sounds like classic Yoko Taro, actually. Definitely checking it out, but I'll keep my expectation mild. Thanks, g/u/rl.

| >>639441 I mean usually without the word “infuriating”(god damn mobile games' mechanics ruined everything) . I will keep trying to proceed a further more and see how it goes.

| Alright, fine, they make the collaboration event with space invader quite interesting. The way they talk about space invader history is pretty cool. And in mid way, it change from normal to space invader gameplay. And did the NieR Automata thing with the final mission(if ya understand.)

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1585496176

This thread is permanently archived