danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Tell me what play

| Old and fine games pls

| Overcooked is great for 2-4 player couch madness

| Battletoads

| NetHack.
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup if you can't handle the above's interface.

| My most recent recommendation to a lot of people has been Hollow Knight. If you're into really good, moody ambience, art, and music, it's great. Really stellar game as a whole

| If you're looking for something actiony, I'd recommend giving Assault Android Cactus a go - there's a demo available for that if you'd rather not play just yet.

If you're looking for something more on the relaxed side, Opus Magnum is an entertaining puzzler - albeit a little complex. There's also ibb and obb, but that requires a second player since it's a co-op platformer.

Also there's va11halla but I doubt there's a single soul on this board that hasn't touched it yet.

| Play Dwarf Fortress and burn your CPU to toast, then come back here with a novel-length story about how a cat was drunk and caused havoc throughout the tavern.

| I'm finishing up Xeboblade Chronicles before I jump into XC2, great game

| The Elder Scrolls Morrowind
There is a multiplayer version if you're playing it in pc

| Mount and blade: warband is old and hella fine if you're into that sorta thing

| Play Cube Escape Theater.. and the others.. they're free, no excuse

| Chip and Dale the rescue rangers
Darkwing duck
Gauntlet
Syndicate

| >>64245
>2017, year of our Jill
>gauntlet is still a thing

Papa bless

| Bullet Hell Monday

| In case some of you want to play gauntlet, get the commodore 64 version. It has much better graphics.
Btw, don't shoot food.

| Been playing the hell out of Super Mario Odyssey, it's a lotta fun if you're a Nintendrone like me.

| Nuclear Thorne

| Fuck, I'm mean throne

| Dustforce
Dustforce is a good video game. It plays good, looks good, and sounds pretty.

Play Dustforce.

| >>65797 this shit good af

| *clears throat* Metal Gear

| Persona 4 Arena Ultima.

| Killing Floor is grest D0$HING with buddies

| Dirty bomb is a free fps on steam. Event going on for Dec that will give you some free stuff everyday

| Tons of duel links.. and duel links.. and some random pc games here and there

| Todd here, did you try out Skyrim?

| >>68037
God heavenly dammit, Todd. I have been hauling you all over /u/ and you ended up here?

| *Hides in /d/*

| >>68049
You can't run from me, just like how Lynda is still stuck in my doors, I'll keep following you until you can stop spewing another iteration of Skyrim!

| >Old and fine

Super Mario Bros.

Total number of posts: 30, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1513370558

This thread is permanently archived