danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I have a crippling soundtracks addiction.

| Ori and The Blind Forest, FFIX, Va-11 Hall A, hollow knight, NieR Automata, Shadow of The Colossus, Hotline Miami 2, Furi, Child of Light, Celeste, Crypt of the Necrodancer, Bastion, Transistor, Pyre, Little Nightmares. I got them all... I am poor... so do you g/u/rls have any more soundtracks?

| Oh yeah... Spiral Knights and To The Moon as well. I guess.

| >mentioning NieR Automata but not og NieR
>mentioning either but not mentioning Drakengard 3

| Octopath Traveler! I listen to it a ton even before getting the game.

| >>634555 I have no consoles to play those... I have watched Gestalt lets play tho. There are some soundtracks remastered into NieR Automata tho.
>>634558 Will try

| i second octopath ost. the character theme to boss music transition is orgasmic. specifically olberic into decisive battle II.

| >>634558
Motherfucking Break & Boost arrangement is out of this world.

Oh and also, OP, try anything Yuzo Koshiro makes. Specifically all the Etrian Odyssey and 7th Dragon OSTs.

| >>634558 Woah fuck, these really sounds pretty sweet. I will get octopath traveler and the ost sometime after exams. How is the game tho?

>>634807 7th Dragon ost sounds HYPE as heck. The thing is that, I have no Nintendo consoles... aside from my gameboy advance sp(NDS and orginal gameboy are gone forever, can't find them...) and I don't have much money to get those consoles. So that kinda sucks if I can't play the game.

| >>634807
Oh yeah, Yuzo Koshiro is great! My fav is his works on Layton Brothers: Mystery Room.

| >>634572 oh yeah I am>>7fcf1a

| >>634840 Your GameBoy Advanced SP Blue Edition?

| >>634840
Octopath Traveler is a turn-based RPG made to resemble the classic RPGs. Personally, I think it has one of the best battle system among all turn-based RPG, but the level balancing is kind of off. It can be a bit grindy.

The story (or stories. It has 8 of them) is not too intricate, but it's warm and nice and comforting, like folk tales. Great partial voice acting too.

| The soundtrack of Monster Hunter World (and Iceborne) is pretty baller.

| >>634844 well it's cobalt blue. Any significance to that?
>>634847 I have a thing for turn based rpg so I am not particularly worry about that. Well aside from grinding, sounds kinda chill.
>>634848 I can't really get into monster hunter world. So yeah...

| you list nier automata but not nier gestalt, drakengard 3, or sinoalice?

bruh moment

also do silent hill, silent hill 2, and silent hill 3

| and Subnautica

Every time my sub was on fire I just wanted to dance.

| >>634840
7th Dragon on the DS is definitely worth emulating, in my opinion. Can be easily done on PC or mobile.

There's also 2020 and 2020-II on the PSP, those are pretty neat as well, but imo not as good. Although their OSTs have versions with vocals by Hatsune Miku, which is interesting.

| Dicy Dungeons has some of the best chiptune I've ever heard.

| >>635474
Oh yeah, chipzel did a great job one again.

| >>634552
Go look up SNES and Genesis game soundtracks. They are all free online.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1584508671

This thread is permanently archived