danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Rain World

| I really recommend this game, holy cow.

Before I go further, just know that it's really, really difficult, but it's not unfair (even though it will feel unfair sometimes, as you get better you'll realize that around 95% of deaths could have been escaped). The difficulty alone caused it to get low ratings on a lot of sites unfortunately, but to be fair the game has since had patches to make it a little easier.

| The reason I'm recommending this is because the game has an insanely huge world to explore while being 2D, and you're a tiny, underpowered creature that is prey to everything else. It has beautiful graphics, other creatures have very smart AI, and it has some of the most artistic and interesting game design.

The lore is really good too, seriously, it's a really interesting concept and idea. There isn't much plot, but the lore is wonderful.

| This game is definitely not for everybody, but it's a beautiful game. If you're willing to persevere and overcome the difficulty, you will not regret it.

| I played it for a bit, absolutely adored it, realised I will never be able to truly enjoy it because I don't have the patience to get good at it, and then got a refund.

Fantastic game if you can get into it, though. I kinda enjoy just watching snippets on youtube.

Total number of posts: 4, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1584057652

This thread is permanently archived