danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Am I the only one who thinks Shantae (as a game) is really basic

| like i'm not truly dissing those games but if they didn't star cute girls that people wanted to fuck I don't think anyone would really remember them for their gameplay or level design.

also pirate's curse is the best one by a country mile and no other shantae game will top it until the transformations become alterations to your basic moveset, instead of stopping to transform into a form that can destroy big rocks for 3 seconds

| Absolutely, most platformers are like that come to think of it. They always seem to ride off atmosphere and characters (not their personalities though, that's too hard of a concept for them) while the gameplay loop is the same shit on repeat for the whole thing with maybe a powerup once in a blue moon which will be used thrice for the whole experience if you're lucky.

| It certainly is. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but it's true.

| I agree with op.

| Pirate's Curse was still really solid though, even despite indeed being kinda basic (tho it's the least basic one out of them IMO).

| >everyone agrees with that

why is this a thread

instead can we talk about how soulless 2d mario is compared to modern 3d mario

| >>634482
Which 2d Mario though? Because some of them are pretty sick.

| >>634482
No crime in writing your thoughts down even though, apparently, everyone knows it already.

Just make a new thread, g/u/rl.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1584171853

This thread is permanently archived