danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Fighter Pass 2 predictions

| I still think DOOMGUY is coming. He fucking better. There's probably gonna be a sword fighter or two there, but definitely not from Fire Emblem (thankfully). It would be awesome to see an indie game character there, but it seems unlikely when titans like Shovel Knight are merely assist trophy's. Sora got rejected, but maybe that means characters the size of Zora are coming?

What do you g/u/rls think is going to come, and what do you hope will come?

| Maybe 2B or Dante?

| I'm seriously hoping for Dante.

| I'm seriously hoping for 2B.

| Hi, it's me, the g/u/rl who always humbly suggest Professor Layton in threads like this.

I know it's extremely unlikely, but it's nice to hope

| What if... we had the knight from hollow knight? Haha jk...unless? ????

| >>633621
Shovel Knight, Sans and Shantae didn't get it. I really hope the knight get in, but it seems unlikely.

| i just hope that it isn't:
- a SwSh pokemon
- fortnite character (though i suppose i can see the appeal?)
- rabbids

because i dont know if i can handle the gamer rage on twitter if any of these "waste a slot"

| i'll be shocked if sw/sh doesn't get a slot but at least it's not like every pokemon entry is the same, unlike fire emblem

| 5 fire emblem characters, and none of them is gonna be Lyn

| >>633694 imagine the salt if that really happened omfglololsbbssns

| Dana Zane! of course the red comet will be there with a Dorothy Haze mii costume for brawler

| >>633758 i dont know what you mean, lyn is already a support trophy so she actually wont be featured for sure

| I don't feel like I care anymore about Dlc, I'm just like "it will happen eventually" and if it gets cancelled I wouldn't even be disapointed, I lost so much hype through Ultimate's new plantel already and then the DLC which is pretty meh that I can expect a fucking Goomba as a fighter and I wouldn't mind nor care. It became less special, specially considering how Nintendo wouldn't say a word because they knew few people would really like the new character

| Phoenix Wright, Professor Layton, Kazuma Kiryu or Dante would be nice... But we gotta keep it in mind that Sakurai also wants to know what the Japanese want. We Western people can't always get what we want, you know? It seems like no one on Twitter seems to understand that, though. I honestly won't even mind another Fire Emblem character. Let the man do what he wants.

| Its probably impossible- but Reimu Hakurei is all I want in Smash. But shes unlikely so I'm waiting it out

| >>634060 I know it's not the same, but you should really look into TouHou 15.5 ~ The Antinomy of Common Flowers. It's a lot of fun and has an English patch. I don't know if it has online functionality, but perhaps you'd be able to establish a community around it wherever you live. I've already got a few friends who play it with me. I'd recommend using a controller for it.

| Hatsune Miku let's go

| Okabe rintarou from steins;gate

| >>634138 MAD SCIENTIST!!! SONVABITCH!!!!

| Funny. People are 110% blind if they seriously sit back and think that Blyeth is Marth Clone. Doesn't even have a counter and unique mechanics to himself/herself. Not even a FE fan but I enjoy playing some of the characters. Get some butthurt cream. Smash community is never satisfied with anything and always want more. I'd think The Knight from Hollow Knight would be cool but this best way to live through life is with no expectations.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1584070163

This thread is permanently archived