danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What's your favourite SNES games?

| I have to go with Chrono Trigger, Earthbound and Link to the Past. Pretty basic, but they're cool and good.

| Star Fox! Woot woot!

| Run saber is cool

| Mario World because level design and it still feels fun to play, and that's not even counting the VLDC rom hacks

| Chrono Trigger as well, Super Metroid, Super Castlevania IV, Kirby Super Star, Final Fantasy 5, Seiken Densetsu 3.

| Terranigma

| All the games on Snes I love are better on their ports on GBA and Ds and they are the definetly way I prefer playing becuase they have more content, not just ports but improvement on both content, quality and engine (sound is not messed up). These are Dk Country 1, Super Mario World, A Link to the Past, Yoshi's island, Kirby Super Star Ultra...
I wish Nintendo would do the same with newer ports/remakes

| Chrono Trigger, FF4 and 5, Front Mission, Mario World

| Yea snes def better than gba ports >>9d3fcf

| And i think my favs r tied between dk country, chrono, and super mario world tho there are a lot of other good games

| >>9d3fcf disagree about mario world, the voices get annoying for me

| on the gba port i mean

| i always liked mega man 7

people seem to dislike it and i guess i can understand their reasonings but it was probably my favorite Classic game

|

| MEGA MAN X

| Fzero it was all I had in the hospital
Just did time trial (this was 2011 btw) and now I can go World record terretory on that easy track

| LoZ: Link to the past

| Secret of Evermore. The music is awesome too.

Total number of posts: 18, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1583947877

This thread is permanently archived