danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Good Phone RPGs?

| I'm in a dry spot after Fire Emblem Heroes. Help?

| How about Inotia 4? I thought that game was pretty good

| *obligatory install gba emulator and play riviera and summon night comment*

| Buriedbornes is pretty good

| Final Fintasy XV Pocket Edition is coming out soon, better check it out.

| >>62711 + golden sun, fire emblem (7) and mother 3; I guess there's also FF for the gba

| If you like something along the style of Ultima, I recommend the second edition of 9th Dawn (the first one was kinda meh).

| Mystic Guardian
Asdivine Cross (I have a soft spot for Kemco RPGs)
Dragon's Blade
Void Pyramid
SquareEnix's catalog if you haven't played those.
Haven't rried the below yet but they look interesting:
The WitchSpring series
Egglia: Legens of thw Red hat.

| No one mention granblue fantasy eh.. i guess it's pretty dead

| Summon Mate is suprisingly good, despite a weird name due to translation probs. It feels like a Snes JRPG. Free is a plus.

| >all of those garbage mobage gatcha games
It's like you guys don't have any standards.

| I like Space Grunts (roguelike, turn-based, but more action-y design) and Wayward Souls (action RPG, random dungeon floors, you will die). Both are paid-up-front.

| FF remakes(I love III)

GBA emulator:
-zelda minish cap
-zelda link to the past
-FF 1/2/3/4
-FF tatics
-mario idk what

| I'll second Inotia, if you like text based games. Play it in browser on both your computer and mobile browser if you don't want to download the beta app

| >>64038
If they play phone RPGs chances are they don't.

| >>64038
Only one Gacha game have been mentioned in this entire thread. Two if you count the OP. You don't know what you're talking about, do you?

| Neo Scavenger

It's a pretty interesting game made by a former Bioware Dev. Its inferface is wonky, though.

| Definitely check out Kemco. Their specialty is traditional jrpgs. And I also second the Inotia series!

| >>65664
I got a huge soft spot for them after trying Asdivine Cross, and downloaded a bunch of their games. I dig the gameplay that EXE Create games have, but I just wish they didn't use the same engine over and over again.

| Am I the only one who hates all the mobile games that claim to be "RPG" when they're usually just adventure or action, or even worse, idle tappers?

| >>65989
RPG mechanics are very popular on mobile. Maybe because they're easy to apply compared to how much they can legnthen a game. Challenges seem way easier to implement if you can just increase some numbers and require the player to grind, in addtion to the IAP temptations grinding brings.

I have one "RPG" called Heroes of Sky, that's just a SHMUP. The rpg system is barely any different from other mobile Shmups available. The RPG bits are all theme and character design.

| None.. unless you use emulation then get Mother 3

| I downloaded Adventure Bar Story and its pretty fun.

|

| >>66050 there at too many "rpg games that aren't role playing at all, bunled by role playing you mean a game. Look up rpg, you'll see what I mean. Like the one that was and is spewing ads like crazy: battlejack... Not rpg.

| What about Knights of Pen & Paper?

| Love Nikki is this one fashion RPG that my girlfriend and I got into lately - it's super cute and soft and has way more strategy and depth than I expected

| >>67878 Pen and Paper too good for this world

| >>67878 but the new game they made is just buggy as heck.. and has low reviews

| Clash Royale :)

| He asked rpg

| I also second the Inotia series. Pretty good.

| No witchspring series? im sad

| >>69718 Just looked up Witchspring, looks like my kind of thing. Worth the cost? Pros? Cons?

| Granblue. Gacha hell but actually has some gameplay

| Asdivine maybe?

| >>70190
it's worth the cost my friend

| >>70239
Suggested earlier in the thread, thpugh "Which Asdivine", may be important, since the game systems are nearly the same. I started with Cross and loved it, and have heard a lot of good things about Hearts. Dios was a bit too harem-esque for me, the girls were lusting super hard after Izayoi's dick right out of the gate.

There's also EXE-Create's other stuff like Fernz Gate, Antiquia Lost, the Revenant games, etc. They all have that Adivine flavor.

| I suggest getting a ppsspp emulator and try Persona 3 and 7th Dragon 2020. Theyre the easiest to emulate, and guaranteed to keep you hooked for sometime on a mobile.

| >>69398 didn’t they add IAP and ads or something to it after people already bought it? I really liked that game, shame what happened to it/the sequel.

| I recommend getting a Nintendo Ds emulator and playing Chrono Trigger, are up my summer

| Just downloaded EvoCreo on impulse, since it was a dollar and all. It looks to be literally Pokemon, and I may go in to more depth in another thread. I have a sizeable backlist of mobile RPGs, so I really need to work on those first before I collect more.

May try Final Fantasy Tactics whe I beat some of the games I have. It's available on mobile and I hear good things about the port.

| Also, if you're interested in Action RPGs, give Djinn Caster a shot. It's not only very different from the usual Kemco fair, it's quite polished. I played more of Mystic Guardian, but I would still suggest Djinn Caster.

| Blade of Conquest,Maktar,postknight and sorcery if you had money.

| Dark dungeons a dice classic rpg. Pixel dungeons a fun roguelike rpg

| Get some duel links, make a dragon deck, and get to level 40 with Kaiba.. eaither that or as soon as you get the Paradox Brothers spam battle till you get Three Star Demotion

| Well go fo kemco games,they make a lot jrpg games

| *go for

| >>71691 kemco makes too many jrpgs -LightmanZX

| lol

Total number of posts: 50, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1513615196

This thread is permanently archived