danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Any good online/offline mobile games for android?

| I am in a hotel bored out of my mind...any recommendations for a good mobile game worth playing?

| Arcaea if you like rythm game thingy

| Arcaea if you like rythm game thingy

| Psycard is fun and has a very pretty artstyle
The Guides Axiom is good of you like to think and solve complicated puzzles

| I forgot to mention, Psycard is 1$ i think, but the other one is free
they're both offline

| You can play derby destruction

| I cab suggest a few:
- If you like STGs, Danmaku Death and Bullet Hell Mondays are great. There's also the Danmaku Unlimited series, but I have not put that much time in to them yet
- The Taxman & Stealth Sonic ports are good.
- if you feel like playing a rather generic if charming snes-style Jrpg, there's Asdivine Cross.
- Survivalcraft is an excellent Minecraft clone, possibly better than MCPE.
- Mystic Guardian is a nice action rpg with some neat combo variety.

| Just get an emulator and play some old nes/snes games

| >>62181
>>complicated puzzles
fuck yes

| Oki doki literature club is good lol...found a mobile port for android

| https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=moe.ddlc.game

| holy shit no way

| >>62275
Sweet, I'll try it out. Tried to play the booom313 port but my device was getting a saving error after the second poetry exchange.

| There's Fire Emblem Heroes

| That's a good one

| Lineage 2 revolution is suprising enough pretty decent

| Pixel starships and color switch.

| Or Rules of Survival

| Black survival is a good time waster (if you like survival games) and is pretty simple.

| Reaper

| Buriedbornes is a good phone game and it has a darksouls/bloodborn kind of feel to it

| War Robots for PvP mech combat, be advised though, the game is quickly becoming p2w so be ready to get munched by guys several leagues above you with better mechs than you.

| Any city-building sims you guys would recommend? TheoTown is becoming p2w.

| Not anymore, used to play theotown... Pocket Rogues is an amazing roguelite. It's free or paid, and all but a few functions can be unlocked in the free, it just takes a tad bit longer in the free version to get two classes. Also, Duck Warfare is free for a short time. It's good one play through.

| Spaceplan is good, and there's also the countless Pixel Dungeon variants.

| Yes, GBA emulator

| I find emulators to be a lazy suggestion for mobile stuff.

There's plenty of solid mobile games that people largely ignore because of the stigma the mobile platform has. I may be an odd type who doesn't mind digging around the Play Story for decent games, though.

| Cytus is a good rhythm game, but it takes up a lot of memory.

Fire Emblem Heroes would be good if you like strategy games.

Puzzle and Dragons, if you prefer puzzle games.

Monument Valley is a personal favorite of mine. It's a different type of puzzle game, but it's not free.

The Alchemist Code is a good strategy game too!

Hopefully this helps relieves you from boredom!

| I really like PinOut; it's free with an IAP for resuming from a checkpoint. Basically continuous (but not endless) pinball with an 80s vibe.

Same developer also did Does Not Commute, which I also like. Same payment model.

Also, if you like top-down racing, try DATA WING (100% free).

| If you like strategy, one of the bestest ever unknown gems in the app store is Age of Strategy. It's free with donation style inapps. Graphics are lacking, but the fact that it is the best TBS I've yet to find makes it worth it. The Dev is an active player, and he listens to people.

| Eternium is a neat Diablo type rpg

| Meganoid 2017 seems interesting. It's similar to its previous edition, but has taken notes from Spelunky. The ga.e has no qualms about killing you, which I appreciate. I haven't done much in it yet, so I will report back with more info later.

| MMORPG:Aurcus Online.

| Reigns, pretty chill game about the lineage of kings and their decisions on how to manage yheir kingsom. Simple swipe left/right gameplay with nice music and artstyle, u should try it.

| >>62165
Emulators.

| Duel Links if you like card games

| Oh wait that isent good anymore

| >>62821
Thanks for pointing that one out. It's nice to see a decent mobile RPG that isn't gacha shit.

| Antiyoy

| Groove Coaster is a fun rhythm game with pretty cool visuals

| The ace attorney series are good mobile games.. so are the Cube Escape games

| Not sure if anyone suggested this before I highly recommend Data Wing. The app is free, no ads, the gameplay is rewarding and has an allright story. I say it's one of very few best mobile game.

| School Idol Festival

| Data wing is pretty gud man, its mechanics are the main pull

| >>69032 Yeah it's really good. Such a shame it's so short though.

| Just Kill Me game is pretty good, Shadow Land is nice if you like idle clickers.

| no pixel dungeon? im sad

| Monument Valley is a good paid game. ドッキリ神回避 is a fun, silly puzzler.

| Buriedbornes is amazing. Although some of the translations are a but off or confusing.

Total number of posts: 49, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1513496159

This thread is permanently archived