danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
<20$ keyboard with >6KRO?

| so I'm looking to get a new keyboard, doesn't have to be mechanical or shiny, but my no. 1 priority is for it to have 6KRO at the least. I mainly want to use it for fighting games, and my 3KRO keyboard with ghosting really frustrates me, and no reviewer I've found has ever talked about KRO, only the appearances or the sounds they make. Any leads would be cery helpful and appreciated!

| Most keyboards with diode lighting (i.e, basically most Chinese mech) have inherent NKRO due to how they're made. Hell, most 'gaming' keyboards have anti 'ghosting' (which ISN'T the proper term) nowadays, which comes nicely with either a 6KRO or NKRO.

| >>620252 so if I go for any mech keyboards, even ones around 20$, I should be golden right?

| >>620300
$20 mech keyboard? What are the chances it's not gonna be shit? Around 1%?

| The switches alone would be more than $20. Protip: don't skimp on your keyboard. It is your primary interface to cyberspace, and a half decent mechanical keyboard will last you many many years.

| >>620300
Mech keyboards aren't worth it at $20. Get some rubber domes, they might come at 6KRO at most, but I've seen domes with NKRO (albeit more than $20). This is the only time I justify not buying a mech.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1580003229

This thread is permanently archived