danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Reminder, about N1RV Ann-A

| The game comes out this year! While there are many things I'm excited about this year (AC: New Horizons, Cyberpunk 2020, No More Heroes 3, etc), I'm really happy about N1RV Ann-A finally coming as well.

Cheers to us g/u/rls!

| If it comes out at all

| If it comes out at all

| what a year, I'll try to find the time for it all but fuck. I'm playing N1RV Ann-A day 1 tho, 100% sure

| Isn’t that new Read Only Memories game coming out this year too? Still I can’t wait to play
N1RV ANN-A as well!! Time to mix drinks and change some new lives.

| >>620138
You just remind me that the two games share universe, thanks I hate you

| >>d14c48 I guess your not a big fan of the former series mentioned lol, well at least the stories are waaay different

| >>620165
I didn't like 2064 either, had no idea there'd be another.
They seem to have upped they're presentation/pixel art judging from the trailer. At least there's a face to the protag

| Just out of curiosity what was wrong with 2064? I could go either way about it, but I was entertained and I liked the snatcher esque video novel style of the game.

| >>620168
I didn't find the story very original, that plus the gameplay is what bored me.

> characters
the robot is really cute
I loved the two gay teens.
I hated the lynx girl (tho I really liked her design).
I'm still confused about tomcat
the detective is pretty boring and I dislike the design, but she knows boss so she's still cool

> music
I like the soundtrack, it made me discover 2mello which is awesome

| > gameplay
I don't think I like point and click so the majority of the game was boring to me.
Also the mini game with the cars was pretty fun.
I liked the different settings, it changed me from the one-screen from va-11 hall-a and that was pretty refreshing

> overall
I shouldn't have played it right after va-11 hall-a with mid-to-high expectations. The characters were less polished and the plot less interesting to me

| >>eca050 >>eca050 I can respect those points. I really feeeeel you on 2mello, I really enjoyed his score for the game, and a lot of his other music is a good listen as well. I actually liked all the character designs, particularly Lexi and TOMCAT.

| Kiririn posted some Sam.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EO3yBoKX4AAEkOP?format=png&name=900x900

| >">>eca050 >>eca050"
tomcat was one of the better chars to me as well.

>>620206 dats based

| holly shit is his header NEXT GAME ?
https://twitter.com/kiririn51/header_photo

| >>620234
Next game's gonna be N1RV Ann-A, 99% sure.
But after that, maybe.
Looks fucking amazing!

| What would be a good name for a Nirv ann-A sequel?

| >>620249 eh... Wouldn't it clash a lot with the graphics? Like... You the PC-98-ish looks inside the bar... And then BAM! You are in this late PS1 early PS2 looking place. That also would require two protagonist, since we also have Girl Mac Silly Hat, who clearly isn't Sam, and clearly is the main of Next Game.

| >>620262
That would be awful since the game it's meant to be a bartender visual novel with much dialogue and almost no gameplay, i'm not saying it would be bad, it's just that va11hall-A isn't that.
Even as a secundary minigame or something it would feel too much out of place.

| https://blog.waifubartending.com/image/155237327793

All I know, that girl there, ain't no Sam. Tits not big enough.

| >>620048
Cyberpunk 2020? Pretty sure that's just irl bro.

| >>620336
pffft

| >>620268 pretty sure that girl is from another game Sukeban was working on. The one with all the hidden files in VA-11 Hall-A.

| >>620262 "next game" or next project or whatever is an unannounced game they're working on, it's what the images in the va-11 files are from

It's not related to va-11 as far as I know

| We need some N1RV ANN-A merch

| >>620517 we still don't have all the va-11 merch we need
Boss plush when?

| >>620533
I NEED BOSS PLUSHIE >︿<

| >>620187 The design of the detective is both bad and good to me. Like, why does she have those face lines? And jesus, that hair. Yet she looks really retro, which tickles my aesthetic sense.

The existence of lynx girl confuses me. Like, despite how much the entire game feels like sjw propaganda, they gave her the stereotypical hostile activist character, while making the Elvis Presley knock off seem reasonable, so idk.

| >>620187 The design of the detective is both bad and good to me. Like, why does she have those face lines? And jesus, that hair. Yet she looks really retro, which tickles my aesthetic sense.

The existence of lynx girl confuses me. Like, despite how much the entire game feels like sjw propaganda, they gave her the stereotypical hostile activist character, while making the Elvis Presley knock off seem reasonable, so idk.

| Also, although it's past the point of changing, and if the devs see this, I want to say that Meas is not a family name. Asians reverse that and given names.
Source: am Cambodian.

| Also, although it's past the point of changing, and if the devs see this, I want to say that Meas is not a family name. Asians reverse that and given names.
Source: am Cambodian.

| Fuck me.

| Fuck me.

| I swear I'm pressing it only once.

| I swear I'm pressing it only once.

| >>620887 userscript if you have draw bar on you double post for some reason

| >>620887 userscript if you have draw bar on you double post for some reason

Total number of posts: 37, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1580150618

This thread is permanently archived