danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Does anyone actually game with greasy hands

| Really gross people maybe, but now I'm really curious if I got a controller specifically to use while eating cheetos without wiping my hands like how gross it feels and how long will the controller last

| Just dont eat cheetos, and wipe your hands on your pants like a respectable person

| I always make sure my hands are perfectly clean before touching my gamepad. It gets covered in shit with enough time anyway, sweat and dead skin particles or whatever. My dualshock 3 sticks are impossible to touch now. My friend once asked if I've cummed on those.

| Hell no, I wash my hands before they can even sweat while just browsing around on my PC. Also I still have controllers in prime condition that I've had since 1988.

| >>619500
That's inspiring !
I never eat while playing, so I don't have this problem.
Maybe controller is fine cause you can probably unplug it and wash it's surface safely. Maybe it wouldn't even take a long time.
But handheld consoles, hell no. Damn, even when making sure I have clean hands, just from playing my DSLite has all this dead skin in the interstices of the frame... Can't wash that. I don't want to imagine it if I had greasy hands...

| I use paper towels on my mouse and controller while using them, so my sweat soaks into them insted. Im also very particular about washing my hands from grease. In childhood though son of my mom sis(fat family, he was lil chubby) would sometimes visit and we would game on my pc. He would eat some chicken or smth with his hand, barely wipe them on pants(or not if he had to react fast) and just use my mouse with his greasy hands. Gross and left permament maks on it's surface.

| I use paper towels on my mouse and controller while using them, so my sweat soaks into them insted. Im also very particular about washing my hands from grease. In childhood though son of my mom sis(fat family, he was lil chubby) would sometimes visit and we would game on my pc. He would eat some chicken or smth with his hand, barely wipe them on pants(or not if he had to react fast) and just use my mouse with his greasy hands. Gross and left permament maks on it's surface.

| >>619654
Yeah, it probably also helps that I naturally stay pretty cold. So I don't typically ever sweat anyways. But I'm always making sure my hands are nice and clean. I also never eat and touch anything at all. I'm always keeping my hands so clean in fact I have a problem with my skin drying out and cracking due to overly washing my hands.

| I just put some lotion on them now actually on the backs while wiping the oil off of my front palms as well as the front parts of my fingers so that way those oils don't get on my keyboard/mouse but still my skin can heal up optimally during this time. I don't even really like to touch my food. I eat anything I can with silverware or holding the wrapper, etc.

| Uh.... no, I don't eat cheetos and I don't use controllers. When it come to mouse and keyboard, I rarely eat/drink near it. Also made sure to clean them using air duster and wet wipes every 2 weeks or so.

| Uh.... no, I don't eat cheetos and I don't use controllers. When it come to mouse and keyboard, I rarely eat/drink near it. Also made sure to clean them using air duster and wet wipes every 2 weeks or so.

| >>619500
Same here.
It's not even a food issue, some people's portable electronics are fucking gross with this distinct grease layer. I wash my hands, wipe my stuff with wet antibacterial wipes, etc.

| Ew ew ew. Goldie controllers? No thanks. I'm not a sweaty gamer g/u/rl either. Just a regular ol' gamer g/u/rl, so sweat isn't an issue. I'll admit that I don't wash my controllers too often, but they never really get that dirty. I've tried drinking (mostly alcohol) while playing games, but I just get too into the games. Really a shame, because I wanted to try chill drinking Nier Automata. Sounds fun.

| Nah, fuck that.

| >>619741 *grodie

| I always wondered how some people have turned their originally white controllers/consoles to yellowish. The nearest I have been is my classic Wii controller, which joysticks are not as white as they used to be, neither have turned to any kind of yellow, never played eating or at least I did it with cutleries.

| I always wondered how some people have turned their originally white controllers/consoles to yellowish. The nearest I have been is my classic Wii controller, which joysticks are not as white as they used to be, neither have turned to any kind of yellow, never played eating or at least I did it with cutleries.

| >>619825
Exposure to heat, sunlight and dust can do this too.
The surface gets attacked and changes color but they're not greasy at all.

| Are you saying you didn't jizz on your DS3 remote?

| >>619908
I'm saying I did, but it's not the color that it's responsible for, it's the stench

| My hands are always greasy.

| >>620145 stop eating tendies all the time dude

| >>620145
Stop being so tender dude! You're tempting me ;)

Total number of posts: 23, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1579883090

This thread is permanently archived