danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
pokemon sw/sh

| do you guys think that pokemon sword and shield are good games? i’m having fun with it, but i have some problems with the quality

| i enjoy the games honestly, but i totally get every single bit of criticism it gets. game freak is clearly burnt out on pokemon, i wish they would give it to the team that does Yokai watch. I don't know if i would call it a good game but I enjoy playing it and plan to complete my pokedex which i've never done before.

| I still haven't finished pokemon blue

| I don't actually play it myself, but from what I've seen, it looks super fun. The UI design is nice. The region and character designs are top notch. I like that the gym leaders have more personality and are more involved with the story now.

Story-wise, though, I don't like how they try to force some Bad Guy Shenanigans drama and I think the whole thing with Zacian/Zamazenta is a wasted opportunity.

| Game felt too on rails for me dith the story. Not enough side content either

| I liked it personally, but there's a lot of room for improvement. I think they should expand on the wilderness in particular.

| To me it's not amazing on its own (still played a ton of it though), but it is a fairly solid proof of concept for the new ideas they introduced, like the wild area. If they keep building on the wild area and raid battles in future games I'd be happy

| I liked it but as with every new game they take 1 step forward and at least 3 back. Still having fun and enjoying it but it's gets easier every new game. Cant turn off exp share anymore, pokedex is extremely easy to complete this game (as many mons can have their fully evolved forms just caught in there wild or you can spam exp candy)
For any challenge you need to make up rules like nuzlocke or mono type
But I love stuff like the new trainer cards

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1578028620

This thread is permanently archived