danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
why grind (bait)

| anyone can spend 1000 hours in a game to get a good character but still suck at playing it anyway. where's the pride in that? :^)

| Showing the world you've become an unpaid sweatshop worker?

| :'(

| Grinding can be either satisfying or a way to make the money you spent on the game worth it o/

| Because i'm suck at actual gameplay but good at grinding cuz i don't have a life. lol #relatable #baited #MerryGamerChristmas

| Unless you consciously practice instead of just "playing" and hoping you'll get better, progress will be slow.

| Like in Smash Ultimate or Counter-Strike your character never improves... YOU DO!

| Because, fishing in Stardew Valley with the best bait for your 1000+ hour save file that you accumulated is fun.

| Ok but what if you're actually having fun with it?

| A friend of mine has been grinding rare items in Diablo 2 since we were in high school. We are 31 years old already and he is still trying to collect all the super rare items in game.

| >>613121
That's part of why those games are so fucking good. Competitive games should put everyone as equals. I mean, you could argue that the DLC in Smash is therefore unfair, but also, if you're good at the game then you should easily be able to beat a Terry or Hero spamming B and smash attacks.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1577446462

This thread is permanently archived