danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
i finally play botw

| Im playing it on CEMU ahoy matey style but Im almost compelled to just buy a switch so I can play this on the couch and show my bored roommate the deepest and dankest parts of HYRULE because this game RULES. People said open world are bad because they got nothin to do in those empty space, I say they never travel MILES on a PARAGLIDER or accelerate faster than a Ferrari on a MOTHAFUCKIN RAFT baby

| You manage to have fun with a RAFT? You're truly blessed my friend.

Can't wait until you get to the snowy mountains and learn about SHIELD SURFING

| It's such a great fucking game. I'm almost surprised when people complain about it being open world and stuff. It's the best game in the series in my opinion, because there's always something new to do and explore no matter where you go, even when you've played since it came out.

| >>612509 oh my god
I'm gonna need a full inventory full of sunshroom for that.

And hell ya who wouldn't ?! Crashing to an island at top speed is nuts. The river raft kinda sucked tho. There just isn't much space for high speed shenanigans

| >>612652
Idk, it just feels annoying having to keep swinging that leaf to get my raft moving, and it's really hard to steer.

Unless there's another way to move rafts??

| Man, I still don't understand what people like about that game. Empty walking simulator with breaking equipment.

| >>612722 the selling point was that there was no speed limit for the raft. you can get to mach speed with just a couple swing really. the only annoying part is getting the raft off the shore.

>>612725 i like the part about it being an empty walking simulator with breaking equipment? i dunno how to sell it to you man. you don't play a collectathon if what you look for is a hack and slash, but I enjoy both genre equally so there is that.

| >>612725
It's a game that has a lot, like, a fuck ton of stuff for the people who like exploration and just finding, collecting and looking at shit. Finding new places, new enemies, new weapons, NPCs, secrets. It just has stuff absolutely everywhere, and it's relaxing.

It's definitely not for everyone, but for the people who like those types of games it's the best that type of game.

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1577029417

This thread is permanently archived