danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I used to think toxicity in games were bad

| But now I see them as comedy... as long I am not being the one targeted. I used to take them seriously before.
In a certain valve game, everytime I die I get to see a circus of people flaming each other, I have seen some great quotes that just makes me kek

>"go suck my cock"
>"can i sniff it real quick?"
>"did someone say cock?"

>"this game is full of leftists"

>"aww boludo made us lose the game, tu madre is minha, tu madre is minha"

>*plays reggaeton everytime the round ends*

| God bless TF2 for not only allowing but encouraging people taunting each other through taunts and through chat. Miles better than the passive-aggressive quips of Overcuck players.

| toxicity can be pretty funny if you don't take it personally, especially from watching/listening to squeakers attempting to talk shit.

Chill a bit in CSGO and it'a cringey but funny.

| i have a friend that gets toxic incredebly easely, it's hillarous to prod the fire and see him nearly throw his keyboard through the monitor

Basicly, if someone gets toxic at you, poke the bear. piss them off so much they want to actually murder you. many laughs will be had.

| >>612393 Just found a squeaker while playing gungame, really funny.
>he starts arguing with random people
>"alright i will let you know im a fucking criminal i rob stores for a living, i have been expelled from all the schools in my city, hit me up on discord i will show you a pic of my glock"
>everyone makes fun of the little criminal
>i ask him the caliber of his glock
>"okay fuck you assholes i will just leave"
>leaves

| I just find toxic people sad

| I find people that use word "toxic" unironically sad

| >>612550

>asking him the caliber.

Murdered.

| Finding what roblox doesn't censor can make some amazing results. One time in this hood game I went up to a bunch of black guys and said "KILL ΛLL NΞGROS" and then every single one of them pulled out guns and shot me.

| >>612989
Wha-

| >>612989 Ah yes, I remember people threatening to shoot up ROBLOX HQ and lots of edgy people bypassing the filter back when Roblox Forums were a thing

I also got a "job" in a virtual roblox daycare thus granting me the broadcast perkission and so i used it to spam "nigger" on the broadcast until the owner joined and banned me.

| >literally taking something personally on the internet
i shiggy diggy

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1577284854

This thread is permanently archived