danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Minecraft versions

| I stopped playing in 2011 when Adventure update got released so the last one I remembered was Beta 1.7
I came back to it in late 2017, however I couldn't get used at all to new mechanics so I downloaded Beta once more. A friend suggested me to try Windows 10 Edition aka Bedrock Edition and... I for some reason love it. I don't know what it is but perhaps not smooth moving is the reason why Java Edition nowadays suck. It also is unoptimized. It made sense in Beta but now?

| What are your experiences g/u/rls? I'm a looney that plays Singleplayer, however lately I found myself play Minigames and they're fun too. I kinda like the dedicated server list in Bedrock Edition.

| I play Dragon Quest Builders 2
It's more fun to me

| >>600047 until they release DQ 3 with still a bad combat design.

I majorly play on Java because some people won't just move but I mostly play on Bedrock, it's the better way and is not as messed up as Java (until next update when they'll peobably redo combat and they'll fuck it up because they don't understand they have to redo the whole Minecraft aesthetic to fit delayed combat. What they want to add is something that would work in a non-first person game.

| I found Bedrock to be very well optimized as well. More people would use it if they didn't make it a Windows 10 Exclusive.

| Lol why don't they port bedrock edition to Java.

Big brain time

| >>600146 why they don't port Java to Bedrock is the galaxy brain question

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1570217395

This thread is permanently archived