danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
COD Mobile

| It was released in South America so I checked out
It's awesome that they ported a lot of maps from the older cod installations, it's probably the best mobile FPS except Tencent can't just learn their mistakes from their previous games.

Every fucking game they make has some bots in it because they treat gamers as brainlets, and boy they also had to fill this game like fucking hell they are so god damn stupid

They compressed all the fucking audio and everything is low quality...

| I remember the audio being painfully shit on their Crossfire mobile port as well.

Of course they had to do some chinky shit like having us to allow the microphone or else not be able to play.

And one major red flag is that the premium weapon skins has advantages, the game is P2W.

Knowing that Tencent turned PUBG Mobile into Fortnite 2, I wouldn't be surprised if they started to make shitty skins like Captain Price crossdressed as a maid.

| In fact they are just getting themselves ready to turn this game into another generic FPS.

Also there's a victory dance that is similar to Fortnite's Take The L emote.

But still, as much this thread is just me ranting about them screwing their own games, If anyone here has played PUBG Mobile then you'll probably understand. I just can't talk much about the gameplay, It's just your typical COD including a shitty battle royale.

VERDICT: Enjoy while before it turns into Fortnite 3

| On second thought, just saying "your typical COD" isn't helpful.

It's pretty much a mixture between MW2 and BO2, the game has characters and guns from both games.

The combat are mostly taken from BO2, if you are a MW2 zoomer like me then you'll have to adapt to it.
reddit spacing
I believe that the Battle Royale is either taken from their other game because Jesus, it feels like it's just a lazy copy paste, another excuse of a battle royale.

Total number of posts: 4, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1569926521

This thread is permanently archived