danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Why Dragon Quest III gotta call me out like that?

| Just bought the Switch port, and the first couple minutes actually got me emotional from how correctly it guessed my personality from the 10 or so questions it asked.

For those of you who don't know, after naming your character in DQ3 the game asks for your real name and then you answer some yes or no questions so the game will know your personality (basically just a personality test) but the results are scarily accurate.

| I love gimmicks like this, now I have tp get this game

| Afte answering the questions the game attempts to describe your personality. Then talks about your good qualities, but also calls you out for your shortcomings, and damn. That shit felt way too personal.

This old ass JRPG literally got me to think about how I act towards others and ways for me to improve as a person in the first 10 minutes. What the fuck. I feel like it was worth to buy the game just for that. It's a DQ game though, so that's always worth it.

| >>599338
You really should. I just had a tutorial NPC call me out too, and every party member you recruit levels up based on not only their class but also their personality. Personality seems to be a big theme in this game, and I fucking love it.

Total number of posts: 4, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1569878321

This thread is permanently archived