danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Sell me on Astral Chain. Should I get it?

| I'm a huge fan of Platinum Games. How does Astral Chain stack up compared to its predecessors?

Also, how's its performance on Switch (docked/handheld)? I hope it's not too demanding like making the fan loud.

| Runs smooth.good game.cyberpunk 90's anime vibes.great deep combat.story sucks and investigation parts drag a little.but still verry good

| >>599319 so by running smooth, you mean I don't have to worry about any lag nor an inconsistent framerate?

| Oh, it's very good.
Runs very smoothly both handheld and docked. No lags and framerate drops so far.
Story is kinda simple. And yeah,7 investigation parts can be bothering. But fighting is the best.

| I liked the investigation bits on the first playthrough but they hurt the replay value a little
The combat is awesome and the game has tons of customization
I definitely recommend it

| you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat. you pet the cat.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1569935749

This thread is permanently archived