danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
a steam game region

| So i want to buy evenicle on steam but it is currently unavailable in my region, Can i get my friend to buy it for me in EU and sent it to me as a gift? or using VPN to buy it? will i be able to play the game in that way? Or should i just buy it off MG?

| >>597795
The friend will likely be unable to send it to you as a gift if it's not available in your region. And I'm pretty sure that using a VPN to bypass regional restrictions goes against the Steam Terms of Service and may result in your account getting banned.

| I tried using VPN to play a free game (it's gachashit) that is unavailable in my region. At first I used dummy account because I am afraid that they'll ban my account, but later on I also tried it on my main account and had no problem until today. Keep in mind that there wasn't any transaction, and if you are buying a game that might be a different case.

| Alternatively, just pirate it, it's not your fault that it's unavailable in your region.

If you feel guilty for pirating, then go pirate the game, and then make a second account using VPN, buy the game using the second account. Now you've given the money to the dev/publishers, you should not feel guilty for pirating anymore.

If you don't want to use VPN at all, then pirate it and either buy Senran Kagura (by the same artist) or Sengoku Rance (by the same dev)

| well i just want to have it in my steam cuz it is easier and cheaper than buying this game on mangagamer's website, but i guess i will just buy it on mangagamer's anyway..

| I love sex.

| I love sex.

Total number of posts: 7, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1569258350

This thread is permanently archived