danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
kids on net-cafe

| what's your though about a brat in net-cafe? is it noisy since they keep yelling when they lose or they always watching you beside your desk

| This is why you nuke them with a water gun of hitsauce

| last time i went to a net cafe was when I was a little kid that had no idea what the fuck was going on
They probably saw me as free kill because I would fuck around the map like a bot at easy difficulty

| Just send them over to play the classic jumpscare scary maze game.

| How to fix this: install a copy of Sonic Heroes on their PCs and let them know what pain really is. I'll asure you they won't complain anymore at losing at any other game and they might evolve into adults or probably they'll never come back.

| >>597832 bad game, awesome soundtrack
I simply love Crush40

| >>597836
Okay, what the fuck. Sure, it's not a great game, but calling Sonic Heroes *bad* is going too far, IMO. That might be just the nostalgia speaking, but I still enjoyed it a lot.

| >>598042 I consider it a good game. That doesn't mean the game is not glitchy at all, specially the Pc port, it's unfair levels of gameplays but still fun (even though if they released it today no one would be pleased at all with a game so hard just because bugs)

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1569351844

This thread is permanently archived