danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Hollow Knight Completion Rate

| Show of hands. How many of you have actually beaten the game 100%? I'm sitting at ~75% and I'm still in denial about being able to fight the final boss now.

| I dropped in the first 10 minutes because as good as the game seems to be.
I'm getting tired of so many indie side scrollers.
I tried liking it, I really did...

| I got everything, but couldn't beat the final boss.

| >>589147
That's OK g/u/rl. Take your time.

But also! The first 10 minutes is absolutely nothing. Whenever you feel like giving it another shot, there's a whole world of wonders ahead.

| Didn't this game have over 1001% completion or some shit like that?
I don't know I didn't even beat the trailer, it came on a time there were 20 Metroidvania indies per day. I'll play it, definetly, when people stop overrating it so much. So I'll play it in 10 years just like Metal Gear Solid 3 which I'm enjoying to hell right now.

| Got to 108%, fuck everything involving that boss rush area.

| >>589293
It got up to 112% I think. The 12% is either the final boss (so when it says 100% you know it's time to fight it) or some extra super hard area, idk.

>>589317
I admire your dedication, g/u/rl.

| >>589321
Thank.

The final 12% are all add-on/"DLC": 6% for the Grimm Troupe content, 1% for Hive Knight added in Lifeblood and 5% for Godmaster - 1 for Godtuner and 4 for the Pantheons.
I don't want to go through the Pantheons. I really don't. But I probably should.

| >>589147
> calling a metroidvania side scroller
> mild anguish

| I finished about everything minus the Grimm Troupe boss cause I'm a coward (got the other charm instead) and also the entire Godmaster.

| Oh whoops forgot that Steel Soul mode exist. I guess I had a reason to replay it now.

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1566006719

This thread is permanently archived