danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
physical copies of VA-11 HALL-A

| does such a thing exist?

| I heard so. Only the psvita version though

| Limited Run Games released a physical Vita version a while back. It's sold out now

| Waiting for them to release physical Switch versions now.

| >>585066
I'd like a physical PC version as well

| i already play it on my phone

| It should come with fried chicken

| >>585116 why fried chicken?

| >>585217 why not fried chicken?

| Can I get a physical copy of Dorothy ?

| >>585232 only if you wish for it.

Or call a sex doll dorothy

| >>585232 Get a girlfriend, wait 9 months, educate your daughter, go to jail.

| >>585221
fuck your fried chicken. It should at least come with lube

| >>585292 well, cum IS my secret spice when making fried chicken so I guess a little lube may be useful.

| PlayAsia released physical copies for Switch and PS4 (JPN), I think. I have the Switch version. Limited Run should be doing the US prints of those

| I dont have a Vita but I might buy a JPN copy anyway they look incredible

| Clarification:
PlayAsia released the Asia-region physical editions of VA-11 Hall-A, on PS4, Vita, and Switch (all sold out).
Limited Run Games has released the US-region Vita edition, and likely intends to release the PS4 and Switch editions for the US as well.

| And while I don't know about PS4 and Vita's regional compatibility, Switch games automatically display in your local console language so long as there is an official translation available, regardless of the region the cart is.

| >>585537 Vita is regionless and I suppose Ps4 too. Still It depends on the cartridge. If digital I supposed it does like Switch.

Anyways this is not 100% true as some devs still don't unit all game versions into a global one. This can be proven with some games if you try to search for their eShop page in another region from the Home Menu's game Options, it will tell you the game is not available even though if you search it the game will be there, is like a different game.

| >>585558 one example is Skyrim, the game is not the same between Japan and Europe (the download it's the same, both has voices in English and I believe texts are global) but they messed up, so it won't let you download the Japanese's voice pack to your European copy because it doesn't detect your Skyrim copy as the Japanese one.

Be careful with this.

Total number of posts: 20, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1564874833

This thread is permanently archived