danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Sell me on getting a PS Vita

| I'm thinking of getting it solely because of Phantasy Star Nova and Freedom Wars (similar to Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet) and idk what else, but these two games REALLY interested me, many of the games in vita are already available in PC and there's no way to emulate vita in pc (there is, BUT the games are barely playable and I don't want to wait years just to play em smoothly)

| Get a PS Vita exclusively to browse danger/u/.

| I got myself a vita for playing god eater psp, because no one had a psp to sell around me.
So then i bought god eater 2...

| >>583840 Nova it's so good, if you start it give it some time you may not like it at the begining because it's different.
On Ps Vita you have all Psp games, some were remastered, some have plugins that add dual joystick or native resolution. On top of that, Ps4 exclusives that are good actually are on Ps Vita and Vita has a lot of games by itself, also lot of popular indies. Plus retroarch which adds lot of emulation and good quality on PsX games

| But you may prefer getting the Ps TV, in shops is cheaper than Vita and it adds support to a second player in some games like fighting games. With plugins you can do so too on Ps Vita and connect controllers via bluetooth but you can't conect it to a TV, unless you use OBS and connect your Pc to your TV.
The world of emulators is improving each day on Vita, we may get properly emulation of Dreamcast and N64 by the end of the year

| Lots of visual novels on vita or so I heard.

| Forgot to mention there is a module for Unity to export any Unity game (that you have the source) to Vita basically anything would be possible (someone was doing a GTA Sa Unity port and then porting it to Vita)

| Like any other handheld, you can browse the internet so that can be a shitty secondary device. By itself is also lacking, so best if you hack/homebrew it.

As for the games, this really helps
https://files.catbox.moe/oz9qr7.jpg

And if you're a big Digimon fan/want to get into it, DSCS/DSHM is on the vita. They're good games
peeve erica hypes

| Thanks for everyone who replied here, That image was useful and got me interested into even more games.
I'm going to buy a used one but not a PS TV though, It's more expensive and harder to find in my area.

| It's really hard to find
Those refurbished ps vita from japan, even if restored as new, fetch a price I couldn't pay
So i went to my local gamestops, and one of them had a second-hand with absolutely 0 signs of use...
Got it for 80yuros

| >>584487 make sure not to update it if you want to hack it, the latest version can't be jailbreaked yet

| Gravity Rush and Danganronpa are my top choices there. You can get both on the PS4, of course, though the Gravity Rush PS4 remaster is a bit pricey last I saw

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1564565437

This thread is permanently archived