danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Awesome WebGL Games?

| It sounds crazy, but with HTML 5 and webGL, online browser game have been getting shockingly good! While sure, they will never compare to play games locally; if you are bored they are super quick to jump into and because of that, just as quick to jump out of.

There are a few games that come to mind, but I'm interested in compiling a list of WebGL games that have interested you. If you haven't played any WebGL games, going through and finding one to post here might surprise you!

| To start things off; I'm going to post a game I VERY recently discovered. Thankfully it has a short URL too. It's a fast paced FPS, and while it's free to play; it has mod support and all weapons are free, no pay to win bullshit. Funny how a web game that's free can be less scummy than AAA games these days.

https://krunker.io

| Speaking of, I need some web-based TRPG to play because AWBW is terribly slow usually.

| >>582503 been years, lot of years. Remember The Attack on Titan 3D fan game? More or less that old, thanks Unity for bringing those kind of masterpieces.

There are Nes, Snes, N64, Gb, Gba and DS emulators plus the other consoles like Mega Drive. I don't know the level of legalty on this but for now they are a thing and they work anywhere with even controller support

Total number of posts: 4, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1563979781

This thread is permanently archived