danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
EDF

| It's so weird it feels both like an effortless cash grab and a game that captures the magic of the golden age of gaming at the same time.

I love it but it's extremely simple and repetitive but it never gets old.

So many flaws, so many contradictions and yet so much fun.

| EDF! EDF! EDF!

| EDF is the Pinnacle of gaming. There are no flaws. I am not being sarcastic I've been playing the get for years.

| EDF really does, doesn't it?

Been playing since 4.1 only and strongly considering getting 5.

| I haven't played any of them, but it looks like a bunch of $1 Unity assets with decent animations. It also looks kind of fun, but it's not something I'd pay for.

| >>579502 you are missing out. imo 90% of people who say similar after playing the game they take back their words because they know it is 100% worth it. It is endless fun that most people barely get tired of especially if you play online.

| >>579502 your loss, it's probably the best game of recent times.

To save our mother earth from any alien attack!

| Those giant ants are just so cringy.

| >>579511
I'm a big fan of adventure, RPG and FPS. I really don't think spraying ants endlessly is the thing for me.

| >>579472 I don't think it's just a cashgrab, if so they would be on the 15th game (like some fantasy I know), they improve the game concept with each game and each port with low budget and a surprisingly good working Online Multiplayer.
>>579652 it's not just ants but fucking spiders, flying robots and ovnis you should take down soon, some mechas too and they even let you ride vehicles, no one is the same.

| I rediscovered this game last week and I love it, is not expensive and the game gives you what it tells you, it doesn't leave on expectations like modern industry.

I try to take it serious, I feel bad destroying buildings by a missing shot and I love the map being so interactive. I wish GTA had this level of variety, not just roads and buildings made to watch.

| Can you have sex in this game? Might pick it up.

| >>579708 I don't think it is a cashgrab either but when you look at it from trailers and stuff it feels like a cashgrab

| >>579729 I mean yeah but it's like they are joking about it, they imitate the very thing they are inspired, bad movies about monsters/aliens. These bad movies had to rely on a catchy trailer. They do the same with EDF 5's DLCs, they are making fun on other games that charge you 10$ for a piece of cosmetic stuff.
EDF is not a game that takes itself serious.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1563312398

This thread is permanently archived