danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Co-op games

| What are your favorite co-op games?

Doesn't matter how old it is or if it is LAN/System link/Ad-hoc/Splitscreen/Shared screen/Hot-seat/Online.

| Portal 2 was fun. I managed to get split-screen co-op work on PC a long time ago.

Hyper Light Drifter and Necrodancer were great on co-op, and made the game so much easier too.

| Tic-Tac-Toe

| Hyper Light Drifter has co-op?

Broforce has been my favorite party-style game for a long time, it's excellent to get four keyboards plugged into the computer and blow shit up for a while.

| Earth Defense Force 4.1
Going to try EDF 5 as soon as it downloads, hoping it's at least as good as 4.q

| >>578809
Hell yeah, Hyper Light Drifter has co-op! Just plug in another controller and turn it on in the settings.

| >>578814 Earth Defense Force is so simple and cool lol.

Portal 2 and The Escapists 2 are my TOP co-op games for everyone (well Terraria or Minecraft but those are on the "liberty" side) followed by Death Road to Canada and Saints Row 3&4. I would say Four Swords games but they are actually kind of hard to find for one person, imagine for more. (The real word is expensive)

Phantasy Star and Monster Hunter have perfect Co-Ops.

| >>578814
EDF!
EDF!
EDF!

| Halo 1 on xbox

| PAYDAY 2

| Warframe always works for me

| Everything on MAME, but especially Final Fight, Samurai Showdown 4, Cadillacs And Dinosaurs, Bubble Bobble, Super Pang, Marvel VS Capcom Clash Of Super Heroes, and that one old as fuck top down rpg with like 4 players with different classes that plays almost like a roguelike.

Rayman Origins is an amazing game too and I wholeheartedly recommend over Legends. Raving Rabbids is aight.

The LEGO games...

Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons. Short and sweet.

Terraria and Minecraft

| Payday 2, We Were Here (+We Were Here Too), The Binding Of Isaac, but wait for Repentance to come out with 'true' co-op (current one has P2 as a flying baby ghost turret that can't do much and has a tedious health share mechanic), Enter The Gungeon, Hyper Light Drifter, L4D, I wanna say shit like Arma too.

| Left 4 dead (both), resident evil 5. Think I haven't been playing any coops in 5 years.

| School shooting
It's super fun and having a "friend" to take all the heat and get taken by the cops is the funnest part

| If you and a friend or three have time for regular gaming sessions, Divinity: Original Sin (1-2 players) and its sequel (1-4 players) are fantastic.
It's about as close as you can get to a fully fleshed-out tabletop RPG session in video game format.

| >>580110
I second this. It's also possible to play the PC version of the first game with up 16 players with a regular steam workshop mod.

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1563400773

This thread is permanently archived