danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Can't get myself to play singleplayer games

| I really want to finish Dragon's Dogma and the STALKER Trillogy but it feels hard to force myself to play them because I'm always playing the multiplayer games instead. I can still enjoy them but then I literally forget about their existence and never play them again. Does anyone feels the same way?

| Yeah, absolutely. Instead of actually playing stuff from my backlog I get in group calls on Discord and end up spending the entire evening on multiplayer games.

| I have times where I play mostly singleplayer and others when I play multiplayer games. Some times you can easily also get burnt out on playing a specific game.

Don't force yourself to play something if you don't really feel like it, do whatever you think is fun or interesting. And take up some other hobbies too to avoid getting burnt out on something.

| I feel the opposite. Can't play multiplayer games being an unsocial scrub with no friends.

| I don't have friends who play the same multiplayer game I do, sooo I can't relate, op

| Don't wanna play games -> don't play games, what's your fucking problem?

| yeah sometimes I feel like all of the stuff I have downloaded on my pc is never going to be finished, but there are days when something just clicks inside and I start playing it all nonstop like a fucking neet

my advise would be to write some kind of note to remind yourself of those games existence so that you won't forget about them when you get some time to kill

| Old singleplayer games have the unique charms that make me keep going back to them from time to time. I cant get myself to play most of the SP games made nowadays because they all give me this "uninteresting story & hollow" vibe.
Maybe it's because I am old and can't get my head around modern SP games design.
Anyway, if you don't feel like to play them then don't. No point forcing yourself to play games that you're not interested in. Find something else to entertain yourself.

| I have the opposite problem, I try to get into multiplayer games but a week or two later I'm playing some single player game, most likely and RPG with a bazillion hours of plot and grinding

| That is good... depending on your stance. You are pointing out that you hate masturbating and would rather have sex with a other partner.

| I Always end Up watching YouTube all day when my usual mates Play stuff that i dont. Too used to playing Multiplayer so i Lack Motivation for singlep. But can't Play Multiplayers because i can't stand playing those alone.

| I wish I could be you >>9b88e6, I can't stand most multiplayers games lately still I only play them because I have nothing else to do atm, but I hate having to play with randoms in games where devs never really cared about matchmaking (looking directly to you Nintendo) or finding the typical player who doesn't know how to play so he trolls.
All I end up doing is wishing there were freeroam multiplayer games but that aren't Multiplayer focused (like GTA V does)

| >>578906 wops didn't meant to ">>" everything lol

| >>578907
Ah i feel u, the problem lies with the comma.
Blame this guy > ;
>>578907, look how it destroys my post now...

Well anyways, OP, I feel you.
I have the exact same problem you are describing, and I just bought steins gate and this sao game that i bought for no reason.
Instead I go play rocket league.
And i suck at it.
But it's so fun ;_;

| >>578914 just realized ";" is not a comma.

Total number of posts: 15, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1563051540

This thread is permanently archived