danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Sdorica

| I started the game because I just had a craving for some dumb gacha game and it's the one my friends are playing.

But damn, the game is actually good?? Like, the battle system has a lot of thought put into it. The story and characters are interesting. The lore feels fleshed out.

How come no one is talking about Sdorica?

| Because it probably has no crossover with "insert some franchise here"

| Sdorica was featured in Cytus 2 and isn't Cytus 2 pretty well-known as the best rhythmm game that ever exists?

I'm honestly puzzled why a game this good doesn't have as much attention as, say, GBF.

| Well I have been experienced Sdorica when TPGS was hold, and I just feel so normal when the trial version that rayark staff provide, yeah I'm not playing any version after it released but recently the rayark just really made me not have that much expect.

| You are talking about mobile gacha games, do you need more answers to wonder why they are not popular enough? Maybe the game is the besr outhere but they are not investing enough, that's how mobile games works, you invest or you get nothing

| >>572151 To this. Super Smash Bros it's a pretty much well known with lot of featured series inside. Still people have no idea what Custom Robo is.
People on Cytus II who saw the crossover maybe though it was just an event name, they never considered it was another game.

Total number of posts: 6, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1560969215

This thread is permanently archived