danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Gacha games

| How the fuck do you weebs enjoy collecting pngs of anime girls lol

| It's like Pokemon. Except anime girls are fuckable. They all have stats that define my gameplay experience BUT POKEMON HAS NOT FILLED THE VOID IN MY HEAAART. My DICK does not stand up at the sight of pocket monsters! It's gotta be the lewdable png GIIIRRLLLSS. I MAY BE A HORNY WEEB BUT I'M A HORNY WEEB WITH A DIIICCKKK! SO FUCK YOU OP! YOU JUDGEMENTAL PRIIICCKKK!!!@$%$#

| Hey! Some gacha games have 3D models of anime girls! U_U

| ...Jokes aside, I feel you too, OP. Why the fuck am I dedicating my time to 2D girls? Have I gone mad? Am I not in sync with society? Sometimes I doubt myself. Gacha games are most of the time just shit. Whatever makes me happy I guess.

| You g/u/rls just have to ascend.
There are amazing gacha games out there but they're just not advertised as gacha games, for exanple Xenoblade Chronicles 2

| >>571613 Ah, I see you are a gacha veteran my dude. Perhaps you can recommend OP a gacha game without anime girls? Maybe OP wants a gacha with anime BOYS. Yeah, he's secretly devising an elaborate plan to get the g/u/r/ls here to discuss gacha and find that one game with all the dudes in it. Pretty. Hunky. Sweaty. Arousing.

OP, you sly and kinky motherfucker! We won't fall for your evil schemes! You hear me?! You sexually frustrated demon!

| >>571616
1. G/u/rls who like boys exist
2. There are A LOT of gacha games with pretty anime boys

| >>571616 maybe OP will enjoy Dragon Ball Heroes World mission
Mostly boys, no microtransactions and not part of the moe weeb wave

| Disclaimer: I don't think gacha system are good. But I've tried some and I'll try explain the appeal (other than waifus .png)

1. The ongoing appeal
There is a reason why people watch currently airing anime/ play recently released games no matter how shit they are. It is new and exciting, it gives you topics to be able to have a conversation with your online friends.

| I'm not judging you, OP. We are fellow weebs. We won't force you to like anime girls. You like your anime guys better than us. We have our differences but we all love anime.

But the betrayal... You deviously play us like a fiddle, beating 'round the bush when you could've outright ask us to recommend that one thing you desire. WHERE IS THE TRUST?! I hope the Dragonball dudes give you the most excruciatingly painful lovey-dovey hug.

Unless you're a masochist. Kinky.

| 2. Constant activity/things to di
Almost all gacha games are grindy, so it encourages people to farm material, which means there's always stuff to do. It has daily quest that slowly will turns into daily habit for the players.

Also there are almost always events going on for those games. Giving you extra reason to play/griend and collects limited stuff.

| >>571620 >>571622 your explanation is perfect! Thanks my good g/u/rl

| 3. Game details

I am mostly speaking for F/GO. But I am sure the point of most gacha games is to get you interested to a character and force you to roll for it. That is why they put a lot of details/unique skills for the characters. If you try playing, you'll see how each characters are designed to be different from each other. Kinda like how they make smash characters unique.

| 4. (Lastly) franchise trappings

I know because I like SMT so much that I played SMT: Imagine Online. I know because I like fate stuff and I played F/GO. Sometimes if you like a franchise so much, you just can't help but checking out the new gacha game. While I know most people will be turned off by the gacha and grind, thefe will be people who stick around just because they've invested so much (either in franchise or in the gacha)

>>571623 thanks!

| Dw g/u/rls OP himself plays Girls' Frontline. Just wanna stir up the hive a bit. I'm excited for the VA-11 HALL-A crossover tbh

| I ask myself the same thing.
I've gone way too far perhaps, I've ordered a fuckton of UMP45 merch due to how I love her and even I'm even using the UMP as my main gun on Rainbow Siege, MW2 (I still play it btw), PUBG and Insurgency.

| >>571606
HAVE YOU PLAYED SOME IMOUTO RPG YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET ?????!!?!??!!

| I've asked that question myself, up until I realized that you could boil down any video game from the past or current year and come to the same realization.

"Why am I pressing buttons to make the screen change..."

| The genre at large is definitely terrible but I still play Fire Emblem Heroes because Fire Emblem is da best.

| Also FEH isn't as plainly predatory as other gachas. Also runs better.

| I only play rhythm gacha because unlike RPG gacha you have to actually pay attention

| Global and JP version are coming soon too btw

| >>572392 sorry posted on wrong thread

| It's like playing a looter game. It's satisfying to always get a better gun, better character with better stats or a cool design

| You see I like gacha when it is not scandaly clad animated women(yes even men).

Total number of posts: 25, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1561094877

This thread is permanently archived