danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
After playing Cadence of Hyrule

| Now I got this itch to replay all my Zelda games and 100% them again. But that would be a huge waste of time, right?

| Full confession: I've never beaten any Zelda game. I always just kinda lost the save files midway or forgot about it or the console got too dusty in the attic or so.

100% them again for me, op

| Zelda is never a waste of time
Except for the CDi games but those don't officially exist.

| If you consider wasting of time playing games idk why are you even here lol.

I play Alltp, Oot, WW (adding the randomizer) and MM once a year since forever, it doesn't take much, I love these games and I don't get tired (I may skip Oot sometimes because the intro cutscene is so slow I don't want to pass through it xD)

| Or play Cadence of Hyrule and to the daily runs, they are hard, try playing the character you didn't choose, some events change drastically. People out there beating the game in less than half an hour which is crazy.

I'm kind of sad there weren't other characters to unlock or skins (Red, Purple tunics or Dark, or simply alternative skin like Crypt of the Necrodancer had) But I freaking lovw it. I feel this is the most Zelda game I ever played since Spirit Tracks

| You could always just play BotW and the sequel when it comes out.

| >>571659 Good idea to play a game that later will have a sequel that will have the same map and you won't discover new things on the sequel so you'll play less (sarcasm)
Don't play Botw unless you are modding it. People are even making custom shrines to fullfide the emptiness of dungeons, music mods and characters mods are an option, maybe even turning off the Cel-shading, make it a different experience you won't find in the normla Botw and you doublty will find in Botw2

| >>571637 >>571646 By waste of time, I was implying whether I have enough free time to replay games. I should've worded my sentence properly. -_-

Went with Minish Cap first. 3 days into it and my gameboy died...

>>571648 >>571648 >>571648

| >>571648 Played permadeath mode and died to Octavo twice cuz I rushed it. Enjoying the game a lot.

I smell DLC... Maybe more characters will be added like Deku, Zora or Goron Link. Or Impa. Deku Link can be played like Aria I think.

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1560812398

This thread is permanently archived