danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Now, playing Virtue's Last Reward

| Since we are lacking threads.

Funny thing is, there were a lot of things that reminded me of VA-11 Hall-A.

https://imgur.com/a/z3qK89z

Yes Sigma, a horny ghost that haunts bartenders.

First room I got was the bar, and K asking us to remove the helmet made me want to propose Dana's bacon.

Anyways, almost reached my first ending. Something I find odd is that they aren't showing Sigma's model. There is one in the intro, but you can only see the torso.

Quite odd indeed.

| Play it patently and pay attention to everything.
Normally dialogue games like these don't require to show the playable character to be shown, it easier to make a game this way and it inmerse you more in the plot, 999 did that aswell, Junpei is only shown at the intro and the mirror.
In Zero Time Dilemma we could say they fix this making the game an entire film, it's just cutscenes with animations and different camera angles.

| >>571649 I know the game doesn't have to show me Sigma. Found it odd because there is one image, the one shown when Zero Jr explains the rules, where everyone is looking at him, but Sigma is nowhere to be seen.

Not because there isn't a model, there is one at the intro. For some reason, they don't want to show me anything beyond the torso.

They could have put the camera in Sigma's eyes and show the same scene from his perspective, and would not be odd, but they didn't.

It's odd.

| >>571657 you'll see...

| >>571660 Not so sure. Sigma's eyes seem to be fixated towads Alice. Won't be able to see anything else.

| The best game in the saga

| It's a good game. I just finished it a few days ago and I'm taking a break before starting ZTD.

| >>571661 >>571660
Nice saved one
>>571728 I need to actually finish ZTD I left it after marathoning 999 and VLR, for some reason I won't just turn my Vita and play it... I go to my Adrenaline emulator and play Disgaea 2 or Tomb Raider instead... maybe Digimon Next Order xD

| >A: Angry Burg
B: Burg

So far, I got 2 Continue... checking the Ally routes first. Can't bring myself to betray. Except Dio. Fuck Dio.

The only thing that I don't understand is, during magenta-ally, Clover and K choose Betray on Alice.

That would make sense in a cold math scenario, since voting B can't make you lose BP. But here, we are dealing with people that know each other. Why would Clover vote B on Alice? Why betray the milk woman?

Phi, I' going to post...

>Just do it!

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1560813355

This thread is permanently archived