danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
ace attorney

| i started playing through the first ace attorney game, and i love it so much. is there a specific order i should play the games in? or is playing by release date fine? also just discuss ace attorney here, i'd love to hear what you think :>

| You'll love Edgeworth. A LOT.

| Play by release date, it's better.
Anf >>16c962 is right, but play the other games before the two Investigation ones.

| Give some space between original trilogy and Apollo Justice, and then give some space between that and Dual Destinies.

AAI 1-2 can be played anytime after you finish original trilogy, depending on how much you like Edgeworth.

Dai Gyakuten Saiban is the best frickin part of the series, but it's best experienced if you're already familiar with the series.

| https://youtu.be/OcsbtcuEIt4

| If only The Great Acr Attorney was localized. It would sell well in the west of course. But it seems that due to Sherlock Holmes being in the game, it runs into some legal issues I believe.

| >>570387 why would there be legal issues with Sherlock Holmes?? He has been around for a good long time. I am 95% sure Sherlock Holmes is in the creative commons like classical composers and whatnot.

| so, ive been playing a bit for the past couple days, not a lot though since im kinda busy, and it just keeps getting better! i've gotten to case 5 of the first game, and it's becoming so hard to put it down after i start playing again shbcnsjsy
i looove edgeworth, and honestly most of the characters so far. maya is my favorite though i think.

| >>570952
Case 5 is very long. It's newly added for the DS release, so it's pretty much half a game. It's really good tho, good luck with it.

| Wish I had the money to buy the game. Though atleast it is only like 30 bucks for the whole trilogy vis steam.

Total number of posts: 10, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1560662648

This thread is permanently archived