danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
9 hours 9 persons 9 doors

| Was bored so I decided to give it a chance.

Just got my first ending. Dang it Santa.

| Great game, my first ending was the knife ending

| My first ending was the submarine ending .

| Sarcophagus, I guess. Second ending in the save screen, from left to right.

| Mine was the submarine, hate it because is the one ending that makes less sense of all, I doubt it is even supposed to be real. Still one of my favourite games of all time (and I played half a year now) can't talk about the sequels because It's basically spoiler, but I enjoyed them (I rushed a little Zero Dilemma), but lot of people say they are shit, I get why though.

| Mine was either sub or axe, don't remember. Such a good game. Couldn't put it down until I got all the endings. The true one really blew my mind, especially with how well one specific moment was done on the DS.

| Ah shit, here we go again.

Also...

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

| https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ninehourspersonsdoors/images/d/d0/Door_7.gif/revision/latest?cb=20141218223928

>The Nonary Game is just Big Smoke's order.

| >>567550 Haven't played the last one, but VLR is all around great (besides the ending .

| What's a funyarinpa?

| It's been a while since i played this, it was a good game but my younger dumb self decided to spoil myself since i couldn't understand what was really going on
I also realized how Santa looks similar to Kaidou from Saiki K.

>JUDGMENT KNIGHTS OF...

| >>567762 you don't know our lord and savior, the funyarinpa? For shame mortal.

I wish Santa was in the later games...he was a pretty interesting character and hot lol :P

| Oh i read this recently. Enjoyed it quite a bit.

| OP here. Got my second ending. Submarine.

:(

As for doors, haven't checked 3 and 6 yet.

Might leave door 3 for another time. Tried it as a joke, turned out Jumpy wasn't joking. Had to reload because it felt too awful to do.

Might do a 4-8-6 and see if I can connect some dots.

| >>567550 After seeing it, I wouldn't say it makes less sense than the coffin one I got.

Something has to trigger the ending, probably door 2, since it's the only one which leaves someone alone.

Considering it didn't happen in the hospital, and only Clover's pulse was checked, that leaves Ace in a tricky situation. Wouldn't surprise me if he pulls a fast one on me. Santa already did that and I still don't know why. [/spoiler]

| Dang it spoiler tag!

Well, that's the theory I have. Still have my doubts with Akane not being in the stairs, if Clover was killed by a player or someone else, and wether Santa and Ace are in cahoots or not.

| >>568440
It's really interesting to see these theories while knowing how it plays out in the end. Makes me kinda giggly.

| >>568474 Zero was a Shiba Inu all along! Woof!

Well, I got the axe one once and the knife one twice.

Should check 5-7-1 and 5-8-1. Those should stop the axe and give me a better idea of the knife trigger.

| Just got the... Incinerator ending?

Now the submarine ending makes more sense. The short answer is that I was kinda right and something was off with Ace.

| It will be winter in a couple weeks. 10 degrees Celsius right now. Hands sweating, and my arms cold.

Great game so far.

| And done.

The only thing I don't understand is how is Popsicle going to enter in the SUV. We are 6 already.

Are we going to move You-Know-Who to the trunk? Let her sit on someone's lap?

Anyway... It was fun. Hope we reach the number we need before the thread closes.

Total number of posts: 21, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1560091985

This thread is permanently archived