danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
More steam key gifts

| Got some more keys of games I'm not interested in for one reason or another. But somebody else might. Same rule as last time: Say which key you took so others don't have to get frustrated.

SpeedRunners
HIJEB-7IJDN-7EAP0

Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor
IC5XN-H0BQN-9DAII

Hello Neighbour
B69L4-25ZYX-BKKYN

Streets of Rogue
BBTPT-V76V8-INRR7

Clustertruck
AH0RA-E28ZA-HE7Q2

Party Hard 2 (because my PC isn't stronk enough. Old machine)
9VLDC-GMDB8-RLWC9

| And to the douchebag/s who silently took keys. Screw you. Nobody likes you. It's not a funny joke. You're not being clever. Shove off.

There were enough people who said which key the took and thanked. So I want to continue with that positivity whenever I'm able to do so.

And to those who thanked and said which game they took: You put a little smile on my face and you deserve praise for that. Cheers and have a wonderful day.

| Took Clustertruck. Looks fun. Thanks, OP.

| I took party hard 2
Thank you very much!
if I ever get some steam keys for games I'm not too interested in I'll make sure share them here.

| Got Streets of Rogue. Thanks gurl!

| I took SpeedRunners. Thanks bro

| I took your heart ;)

Actually, I took nothing.

| Took Hello Neighbour. Thanks for the share!

| I took Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor, thank you very much OP!

| Funny how the board is pretty much dead, but the keys are still gone almost the second they're posted.

| I have some indie keys that I'm not interested in, but I am not sure if I should share them because I think I might want them at some point. I guess I'll post here if I ever change my mind though.

| >>566582 I said the same about 130 games I have on my Steam account, I feel bad because I have never been interested in them and I claimed the majority of them before knowing /u/, I have left some keys sometime and it feels good and not a waste of money (if bundle) or a waste of space, just having a category full of games I'll never try doesn't make me proud.

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1559582517

This thread is permanently archived