danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I need halo PC nowww

| I just really want to play halo again. I haven't played halo since halo 4's release and I'm dying to play it again. I just hope that it comes out sooner rather than later.

Since coming to PC Ive played a bunch of games, way more than I would have than on console. Stuff like csgo, Garry's mod and other online PC games but there has never been a game that has came close to how halo custom games used to be. I just hope that they're as good when the PC release comes around.

| Halo CE got you covered. Or... you could... buy the Mashup pack on Minecraft Bedrock...?

| Halo now or we riot!
Speed up these damn releases Microsoft!

| >>565735 this crazy m/u/n, never tell Microsoft to rush games. Never tell any developer to rush a game. You both will lose.

| >>565838 I was joking
As a dev I agree wholeheartedly that you shouldn't rush development os anything, not only games

| >>565847
Sometimes you need it, otherwise either feature creep starts kicking in, or the project just goes stale.

| I also want a halo PC
Because I can't afford a X-box
I haven't played any more since I played halo 2.(That is my childhood memories)

I am very, very looking forward to it.(The premise is that I have to change a better computer first...)

| >>e51a4b yea, if you can't get an Xbox I doubt you would be able to get a PC good enough to run the game. But the new discless Xbox is pretty cheap rn, in console standards so you might want to check that out

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1559492181

This thread is permanently archived