danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Video Game Mysteries, Secrets, etc

| What are some things you've seen in video games that you've never found an answer to? Or perhaps you came across a really interesting easter egg? I don't know. Post it below.

| Well, already said this, never knew why Essentia can see Anna. Might learn it soon. Vella is starting to make some sense and Essentia just woke up... somewhere.

Might post my conclusions in a week or two.

| Some legends say that you can catch missingno on Pokémon emerald and transfer it all the way up to sun and moon
Scary

| There's also rumors on an early demo of resident evil 2(the old one not the remake) that had some photographs of real murders within it

| The Broken Archstone of Demons Souls.

| The strange shadowy figures in lava world of super mario galaxy holding hands looking at you from the mountains

| >>565185 Cool. There's something similar in Zelda oot.

| in 2016 doom at the first collectable mini-doll thingy forgot what its called, if you look away from it and a little upwards under a certain angle you can actually spot a doot skeleton in the distance

| The dead body in honk honk 97

| >>565185 you talkin about the dudes (their in-game files call them trees) in Shiverburn?
>>565214 damn, I gotta go find that

| There are bigfoots, UFOs and possessed cars in GTA:San Andreas. Ah good ol' days are gone...

| >>565337 yeah, there IS.

| >>565416 literally Bigfoot is the only real easter egg and he is not even in the game. He is mentioned for some reasons on the game manual that comes with the game. Randomly Bigfoot's name between developer names. Other mysteries where just modding comunnity on the early days trolling everyone, actually most of these "easter eggs" got added in a mod pack, I think it was called MysteryX or something.

| "how to bring back aeris to live?" this thing still a jokes to me

| There is this one japanese doll in artificial girl 3 that sometime close it's eyes when i enter it's kinda make it harder to jack off while i'm in that room cuz it's so spooky my pp goes very soft,also 2 more spooky place in AA3 but whatever

| >>565580
Didn't someone eventually make a mod where Aerith lives? Or did it end at just screenshots?

| >>565636 How sad Final Fantasy becomes per game. In XV not even the developers cared about making the true ending, announced it after 7 DLCs and cancels this finale with 2 other DLCs.
I kind of hope future FF games are given to minor developer studios and to directors that won't abandon their own work because it just didn't work to release an incomplete story. Nomura's curse that even reached KH

| >>565729
Nah, there's no way Final Fantasy will be given to smaller teams/studios anymore. Got some hope for new IPs, though, maybe Octopath Traveler's team will come up with something good next.

| >>565729 The curse is one of scary curse

Total number of posts: 19, last modified on: Sun Jan 1 00:00:00 1559332964

This thread is permanently archived