danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
I hope Ragna the bloodege and Sol badguy become DLC fighrers in smash

| Title

| Ok but I-NO ;;;)))))

| Excuse who, who, why and why you saying this at this time?

| >>564923 the main characters os of Blazblue and Guilty Gear
Because these fighting games are on the Switch and I had a sudden wishful thinking streak

| Ok hold up. Is his name really Sol Badguy? What the heck

| >>564942 according to the internet his real name is Frederick

| >>564930 oh that makes sense. As much as I'd like to see more fighters who originally fights representation, I kind of doubt they will choose Blazblue before Guilty Gear, and any of those before Tekken (Bandai helps to make Smash and Heihachi actually got a Mii custom before). Also I think it's a case like the Level-5 games. (I'm not saying they are anime before game characters but for some reason it's been a trend to not choose a fighter before)

| Actually, if they were to choose something from Arc, they would go for the Lee twins from Double Dragon (but I can't imagine them in a Modernized and Smash style)

| I think it'd be cool, bit why not add more Nintendo characters? Vaati would be an awesome addition.

| >>565152 they wouldn't even add Skull Kid, and Vaati is no longer as popular as it used to be (things that happens when you leave behind for 14 years a good villain that appeared on three games) he's not even on Hyrule Warriors (There isn't a single reference to the Four Sword trilogy anyway)

| Shantae is the real answer

| >>565252 Smash's fighters Will only be Japanese original while Sakurai develops them, that's the main reason Rayman isn't there and hardly Doom Slayer or Microsoft representation Will ever happen. (The only Japan-outsider in the game is Shovel Knight, and he is an assistant, still quite an achievement)

About indie war: Worm before Shantae!

| I hope they add Sol Ring in the next DLC. The current meta is way too slow.

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1559242109

This thread is permanently archived