danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Mobile games

| I need em man. What're some good ones?

| Girls Frontline.

| Grab a gamepad and install steamlink

| Odyssey

| Fate: Global Offensive

| Epic Seven has been my new gacha obsession for a few months now. If you're into gacha anyway.
Game of Dice is fun, mostly because my winrate's high. I could see being salty because it's a very rng-based game.

| Anything at least remotely similar to Atelier? I.e. something with crafting + RPG + cute anime girls.

| Durango, iruna online, Ragnarok eternal grind, iruna online, bit heroes though it's a major grind, buriedbornes, , the world of magic, sas 4, Lord of dungeons and maybe dofus touch.

| Alchemia story

| I'd you're into gacha games, Destiny Child is a very generous one with a pretty good story. The art's also pretty nice.

| If you want a fun mobile game but little bit more different than any other mobile game, I recommend crusader's quest.

| Honkai Impact 3 is pretty good. Even the gacha isn't too bad; there isn't a paywall as such, and the gameplay is really good. Plus cute anime waifus.

| Make sure to play Honkai Impact 1 and 2 + the prequel before touching 3.

| >>564667
Do you really though? I guess if you're super into the story you could. As far as I know, the manga gives enough backstory but I could be wrong.

| Almost everything in this thread "except Oddysey" is gacha, i'll suggest some i found interesting so far:
9th Dawn II, It's cheap and the prequel is unpolished as heck
Antiyoy, totally free and lightweighy
Jet Car Stunt 2, It's kinda paid but you can still have fun with the free maps
Polytopia, you can either buy tribes and gain access to multi or just enjoy it for free (if you plan to buy a tribe get Zebasi/Kickoo)

| >>564681 lies barely half the stuff mentioned is gacha when you count

| Connect the pops. It's infinite

| If you're into rhythm games, try out Muse Dash. It's fun and colourful with challenging levels (at least, for casuals). Other rhythm games that I enjoy is Cytus 1 and 2, Deemo and Lanota.

And if you like stepmania but you want to play it on the go with your fingers then try out Beats. However, you have to download your own beatmaps. The aoo itself gives a few trials though.

| If you're a management maniac, check out the games Kairosoft developed. Most of them are really good. Take Game Dev Story for an example.

| >>564657 crusader's quest is really fun. it has obvious scams in it, it being a gacha game and all, which made me quit because im playing too much mobame. but ive since been looking for something just as fun.
sdorica might get it. ive yet to try

| I just play auto chess on my phone and it's very good

| gachashit: the thread
op if you're into roguelikes: shattered pixel dungeon has frequent updates (the most recent one was 100% fan suggestions). occidental heroes is pretty good as well, buriedbornes starts out confusing but gets addicting fast. bullet hell monday is great too!

Total number of posts: 22, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1559343540

This thread is permanently archived