danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Do you like monster hunter?

| Mh fans unite

| I love Monster Hunter
But I couldn't get much into MHW

| I like Monster Hunter, but I never had the motivation to finish a MH game
I hope we'll get a new Monster Hunter for the Switch someday
I know, that they ported that one 3DS MH over to the Switch, but I would still love a new one for Switch

| only play god eater cuz my potato not good enough for MH

| >>564074 god eatdr is also pretty good
> shalt olson gay

| Why not ~

| I can't afford Monster Hunter so i got Dragon's Dogma instead (it's similar to MH right?)

| Yes! Love it. P3rd and 4U are my jam. World is also decent, but already felt kinda stale after 60 hours.

>>564154
Dragon's Dogma is a very different game, from what I've seen of it.

| >>564154 completely different, but also a great game

| When I started playing Monster Hunter Tri on Wii I loved how you could go around the island exploring it while hunting to survive (getting food and that stuff) and go to the village for improving my gear. But after 20 hours I discovered the game actually had missions and they were the main point of the game. I love that too and I played all MH after that (except 4 and World) but I kind of wish the game was what I first played.

| i've been playing since Gen 1, the series had improved a lot since then. I missed clawing since world came out.

>pests mints toddy

| I played gen and world. Loved different parts of each. But I have been also playing all the god eaters in build up to the God eater 3 switch release. But I also suggest freedom wars if you haven't tried that yet.

| yes
very much so

Total number of posts: 13, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1558987109

This thread is permanently archived