danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Sims 4 free to keep, Origin

| Post Data: People seems to be complaining because they spend so much money on them? About EA giving something for free? EA? People never learn, but hey they gave for free Sims 1 and 2 with all their DLCs in the past and that was well done, but they skipped 3 to just give base 4, an opportunity to give a little boost to the comunity (Sims4's main players which are casuals are so toxic, except modders + LoversLab, they are awesome xD)

| I got it because thenlast game from the series I've played was castaway
And because I don't refuse free digital stuff, seriously, once I asked to put my USB on an infected printer because the virus was free code to analyze

| >>563110 I've got aids want to put your USB in me ;)

On a more serious note, I'd be more interested in Sims 3 I don't like how Sims 4 has so many load screens and it doesn't feel like a world but a handful of separate maps

| So I know this is just a bait so people will pay for the expansion pack, but I figured, hey, The Sims is pretty fun and I got some spare cash. Maybe I'll dip into one of the expansion pack too.

And then I looked at the store and it's 50 BLOODY DOLLARS. For just an expansion pack! No!

... I'll still get the free game though, thanks.

| >>563151
The Sims 3 is definitely the better game. But look, each time I think about playing it again, I remember that initial loading screen takes 20 minutes at least and my brain just balks at me.

From my I've played a while ago, The Sims 4 is much smoother, even with its multiple loading screens.

| >>563151 only if your aids is digital
Captcha imus sluts roams

| I don't like Sims 4, even the maps look bland
In Sims 2 they at least tried to give the maps an open world feel

| Loading Screens in Sims 4 are the quickest in the series, in my memory Sims 3 it was like 5 minutes but I'm sure it was just less than 1, and it was worth because all the world would load and you wouldn't have to wait to visit another house or place.
Sims 4 improved the Sims 2 system, Sims 4 loads much faster and at least if you go out when you are back you find some kind of progression.

| I would play Sims 3 instead of 4 if it wasn't for EA stealing all my DLC out of nowhere from my account and because Sims 4 has better quality mods, I miss burglars and being able to control two Sims at once in two places like in Sims 3, I want to send my young Sims to parties or dates but I don't want to go with them and leaving other Sims who must do things only a player can order alone.

| Huh. Might replay it. I remember at some point doing VA-11 characters. Only Alma looked like right.

| Game's got 6 expansion packs and each of them has the cost of an AAA title. That's ridiculous. Excesive Avarice is what EA stands for.

| >>563348 Just buy the true expansion that are basics like Seasons and Pets, others like Get To Work are fun one time, tiring the second time and you won't even use it in future, the same goes about Get Famous. Don't even look at Stuff packs (Maybe Laundry Day, it makes the game more "challenging" but also its like 0.05% of being an auto-activity, so it gets tiring if you have more than 3 Sims). I'd like to recommend buying these outside of EA, half-price.

| >>563384
Idk man, I can buy, like, TWO great indie games even at half-price of that.

| >>563423 but do they have a sex mod that adds so much new content is almost like a DLC? Because if so I have a friend who want to know what games are those.
Jokes aside, yeah I know, you could even buy various AAA games at that price. Buy Sonic Mania and Team Sonic Racing with money.

Total number of posts: 14, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1558563849

This thread is permanently archived