danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So, E3 is coming up...

| And since it is, what are some predictions everyone has for what's going to be shown off? Remember though, Sony is not participating this year.

| Awkward technical problems.

| More Todd Howard memes

| Devolver still the best presentation
Everyone crying at Nintendo's spot because they not revealed their gay dead wish
No one complaining about 2 hours of random music and 2013 teasers at Sony because no longer a conference.
Ubisoft thinking E3 is just a party.
PC Conference still as sleepy as always.
Bethesda releasing Skyrim on Skyrim.
Everyone hating on Netflix is whatever they are doing but also the majority of population will like it because casuals.

| >>562657 It took some effort, but I think I followed that paragraph, for the most part.

I think we'll see at least one delay

| Hoping for news on Age of Empires IV

| Oh fuck... I forgot about no Sony this year...

| -Some people will still shit at sony for skipping E3. Some others will complain about the same games that they see from last year's E3

-Bethesda will try to dodge issues with blades anfmd fallout76, pretensing there are nothing wrong with it

-Retards will claim how xbox/nintendo win the E3 for a week before they forget about it after the 10th days

-Etika/other reaction streamers making fake reaction about games/ or franchises that they have never played before.

| *Bethesda will try to dodge issues with blade and fallout76, pretending there are nothing wrong with it

| Again? Good lord, time flies. I don't know. Sukeban hijacks the E3.

Still haven't fully seen their demo from the last TGS...

| I think Bethesda will release skyrim on fallout76 so they can claim fallout 76 is a good games since it will be running a good game inside it

| 1/2
There will be stupid and ironic (not really) jokes from Todd about F76 and new TES teaser on Bethesda's conf. (and I hope we'll hear something from arcane studios (or news about its closing :c))
Can't fucking wait for announces of 20 new sport sims from EA and retarded grind simulators from Ubisoft.
Microsoft will present bunch of brand new but still absolutely unwanted and useless features for xbox and drop console's price even lower.

| 2/2
Devolver Digital will blow something up and present another ultra violence simulator.
Rockstar will show upcoming updates for RDR2O and maybe will teaser midnight club remaster, but it isn't really probable.
Thats it for me.

| Cyberpunk 2077 will get a release date (I hope)
>woos tilde bulbs

| Wait, how and why is Sony missing one of the biggest gaming events of the year?

| >>563032 Maybe they became too self aware.

| E3 is too boring to watch lately. Except Devolver, of course, god bless'em.

Total number of posts: 17, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1558485403

This thread is permanently archived