danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Kurtzpel, the parallel world of Grand Chase

| New game by KOG, Same Korean company who did Grand Chase and that one other game. Apparently this is the parallel world of Grand Chase and theres some stuff called Karma that i have yet to understand what the hell it is about, I hate how the character editor made my character look so thicc (but hey butt slider) even though i wanted her to look like a qt innocent flat-chested girl, her ass looks way too big even if i nomoed the slider to small, my other annoyance with it is the..

| English dub, it makes my character sound like a old grandma when she's aiming bow and the characters' voices kinda feel out of character too, might as change the voice language to Korea, I heard that the JP voice was being sold as an addon and that triggers my inner weeb. The archer Karma kinda reminded me of Magick Archer from Dragon's Dogma. Remember that the game is in early access so who knows KOG might fix all the shit too bad dub is gonna stay this way

| Maybe they don't let your character be too loli-ish to avo8d backlash from the media
Honestly I see no other reason for it

Total number of posts: 3, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1558263635

This thread is permanently archived