danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So what games are you gurls playing?

| Because I don't want this board to die.

I'm playing 428: Shibuya Scramble on PC and Kid Icarus Uprising on my 3DS. Kid Icarus is good as hell, but wow, my thumb hurts playing it.

| Katana Zero is super fun. I've never had such a great time with a dialogue system. With that and The Messenger, I think Nonja Gaiden-inspired games are my new favorite genre

| Continuing another Dark Souls playthrough.
Just started The Surge.
Replaying VA-11 Hall-A.
Leveling in FFXIV.
Roommate and I are playing through the first Skylanders.
Finishing up Battle Chef Brigade.
About to restart Undertale.
Slowly translating my way through FF3.
... Couldn't choose just one game

| Rainbow six siege out of pure boredom, it's absolute dogshit but it's the ol reliable for me.
Also apex legends but only if my mate joins me.

| Failling miserably at doing a proper Reconquista at CK2.

I'm the g/u/rl who made the YIIK thread a couple days ago. Vella works at the arcade 10 hours a day and looks tired of life.

| Worldend syndrome
Resident evil revelations
Pokémon puzzle league

Captcha Babur Bylaw Sated

| Been playing a good deal of modded Minecraft with some friends over the last while.
Need to actually get round to finishing Hollow Knight and Rain World.

| Dragon Quest V on my DS.
Battle Chasers Nightwar and occasionally WH40k Mechanicus or For the King on PC.

| daibanchou,kamidori,rance7,melty,lisa and little buster are what i'm try to finish rn but i wanna play daiteitoku cuz of adolf-chan which is actually cute af even tho i can't read moonrunes.

| Katawa Shoujo

| Mordhau & Minecraft

| Got into Conan Exiles.

| Still play Girls Frontline too.

| Final Fantasy Tactics and The Witcher 3! :D

I also recently double dipped on Va-11 Hall-A for my Switch. I feel comfy playing it in handheld mode with headphones while laying in body pillows.

| >>562433 how is it? I got Conan Exiles from PS+ but I didn't download it yet.

| Eternal Darkness. Never played this before as I've never had a gc or a Wii. The game looks pretty ugly and I wish I could play it on a crt. On the other hand, despite being 17yo game, the controls are pretty comfy.
I've heard that this game featured some hallucinations, and so far I find them confusing and enjoyable.
Any other wii/gc only recommendations? I tried No More Heroes earlier, but after 12h of NMH2 I had to take a break from Travis and Santa Destroy

| 4 days ago finally tried Risk of Rain 2 and have been wasting on it all my time since then, but when I it gets too repetitive probably will play sum bf4

| Anyone remember Insaniquarium? Re-playing it for old times sake. Ahh the memories..D:

| Playing through Rabi-Ribi for the first time, very comfy game.
Been playing a lot of Azur Lane too.

| MtG

| An update on my CK2 Reconquista. It's done. Except the Baleares, all Iberia is christian. Since the french and italians took Murcia, Valencia and Barcelona, and some Reconquista countries formed, instead of the empire of Hispania, I created the empire of Siesta.

What the other kings don't know is that the Dorothinquisition is going to happen 500 years earlier.

| Nier: Automata

| >>562517
Preferred character?

| SMT: SJR on 3DS
P3P on Vita
Cities Skylines on Switch
428 Shibuya Scramble on PS4
Raidou Kuzunoha v Soulless Army on PS3
And nothing on my other consoles. I try to play through one game at a time on each of my consoles and pick between those on any given day.

| >>562634 mostly enjoyed the hintress, but engineer seems a bit op(I had the longest run as engineer)

| >>562691
Ah damn. Thanks for reminding me that I still have to finish SJR.
I'm still not looking forward to going through Eridanus again, even if it will be prettier this time...

| DUSK. It's fucking lit, though.

| Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate

| Nekopara. Fucken masterpiece.

| >>562887
Can confirm that it is indeed lit.

>>562891
Can also confirm that Nekopara is a fucken masterpiece.

| I've been achievement hunting in SUPERHOT recently. I've gotten through everything except doing the whole game with no restarts. I got hella tetris syndrome from playing it this weekend, I kept thinking I saw bullets hanging in the air where I couldn't dodge them.

After that, I'll probably go back to Gungeon. I've also been working on Into the Breach.

| >>562891
More like masterpiss, haha gottem.

| >>562986
:(

| Been playing rage 2, it's not too bad but not good either. The open world itself is so boring and the downtime between going from point to point could not be anymore of a chore which is really sad because the gunplay and combat is actually really fun to get into once you get all the guns and abilities. I just wish it was a linear shooter or I wish you could teleport to missions.

| Slime Rancher.

| Dark souls 3, tetris effect, red alert 2, quake 3 arena, contra. just started replaying earthbound recently.

Soupy wound dries

| >>562752 huntress is super comfy, and one of two "gamepad playable" characters. did you unlock the merc yet?

| >>563422 ofc but he seems a bit helpless against flying enemies especially those damned omnipresent flying masks (whatever they're callrd) and I didn't really enjoy jumping around like crazy when I can smoothly run and tp as huntress

| Fire Emblem Warriors and Fate Extella Link on the Switch.

| Been playing alot of games lately. Mainly Minecraft (got into a mood), Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Team Sonic Racing, Sonic Boom: Shattered Crystal, Sonic Manis Plus (again on my switch), and Rayman legend: Definitive Edition. Team Sonic Racing is sooooooo good.

| Epic Seven, a gacha, and Shadowverse, a card game.
Haven't really been in the mood for a full-length game in a while

| I don't know, I been trying to get back into Monster Hunter World but it seems tedious now that I'm on it as a second playthrough so I'm feeling the grinding a lot more. Also gave it a go at BlazBlue Cross Battletag, let's just say my anger management is being tested. Always sucks to lose but somehow fighting games make it worse. If anyone got any recommendations or wanting to play MHW let me know!!

| Epic seven, 100% OJ, acceleration of suguri 2, kurtzpel.

| >>563523 those are the wisps, and they are a major pain for all characters. merc's r skill helps against them, as it teleports him towards enemies (even airborne). ukulele is very useful during merc runs as damage bounces around enemies. tesla is also great, but it's rather tricky to get one

| >>563777 I dunno MHW felt like a lite version of the normal Monster Hunter formula but with better controls(especially for gunners)
It has less monsters than usual, it's easier to track them, there are few armors and without gunner variants(usually the gunner version is physically weaker but better elementally, plus looks better), fewer weapon trees, quests are easier, some monsters feel dumber too
If you're not a fan of the series I guess it's a great game

| Playing Blazblue Cross Tag Battle, I'm loving it

| Team fortress 2, The binding of Isaac afterbirth and Neko Atsume

| Mobile: Got bored of girls frontline, switched to Azure Lane.
Pc: TF2, Rimworld, Yakuza, Gmod, My time at portia, Lobotomy corporation.

| God eater resurrection. Then God eater 2. After 3 comes out on switch, that one.

| >>564172
>Neko Atsume
uwu

| I'm actually playing a ton of The Sims 4 now since it's free. Dammit, EA.

| Blazblue centralfiction special edition

| I'm alternating between Jet Set Radio on PS3 and Trails in the Sky on PC.

Total number of posts: 53, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1558965342

This thread is permanently archived