danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Do you know any interesting RPG to play?

| Or maybe an emulator of RPG games for smartphone

| How about Live a Live? It has this weird character switching mechanic to it.

| Western or JRPG? Turn-based or action-based? Do you like RPG with a lot of reading or are you just in for the battles? Mobile only?

I have a whole list of recommendation but you gotta tell me what you're looking for mate

| Radiant Historia is one of the best jRPGs I've played as of late, available for DS (possible to emulate, even on mobile) and 3DS.

| Play KODP

| >>0472f3
Hi, It is me but with other smartphone xD

I really like games with a lot of reading, actually I would rather play them than just battle games

And I do not have problems about if games are JRPG or not. ^^

| I will look about every single game you recommend me guys uwu

| Ys
SaGa

| I enjoyed the mercenaries wings game on the switch. It's not polished at all but if you enjoyed tactics games then maybe check it out.

Also Golden Sun. It's got a good plot imo and it has that classic rpg feel. Basically emulator only these days though.

| The World Ends With You is a must play. It's on mobile and Switch, but if you have a NDS lying around, it's best played in that.

On mobile, check out 80 Days. It's more adventure game than RPG, I guess, but it's great. Lots of reading ahoy.

Also lots of good reading, try Fallen London. It's on browser and is text-based, but with some pretty illustrations

| >>553125
If you can emulate DS games, this. I also love Hotel Dusk but it's a slow burn.

If you can emulate PS1, try Breath of Fire IV or Suikoden II

| I nominate West of Loathing. It's funny as hell. Also The World Ends With You, and if you never played it Earthbound (which you can actually emulate on your phone).

| If you want RPGs where you can finish the game without resorting to combat then play Fallout 1 & 2.

If you want amazingly written dialogue then get Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines. Just make sure to play with WESP patch or Clan Quest Mod.

| I'd recommend the Legend of Heroes series from Falcom. The world is super well developed, the characters are fun and endearing, and they even have entire in-game novels to read if you want to.

| >>553396
I liked this game, but it just has no satisfying end game. You basically fight nothing but regular disposible enemies the whole game.

| yeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Total number of posts: 16, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1555920428

This thread is permanently archived