danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
So about the new Stage Builder (Smash)

| I don't know how I feel about it
On the one side, I think, it has a lot of potential, on the other side it has a few flaws, that seem kinda pointless and ruin the experience
With flaws, I mean for example the ridiculously small capacity, that even counts for backround elements, so that stops your creativity very easily when actually putting a design in the stage

Then there's the thing, that you can't change backrounds after editing, that small shapes aren't possible

| But my main problem really is the capacity
And the fact, that it has much potential otherwise, makes these limits even more frustrating

What do you think about it?

| Its really really meme worthy

So its a plus in my books

| Sad some backgrounds didn't make it like the Earthbound Night City one

| It feels incomplete...
Maybe they're holding some stuff back for when more DLC characters release

| Mostly people fight using the final destination levels

| >>552843 doubt they will add more, seeing how low the limit of objects per stage is, it's as if they wanted to give it to us and forget about it. Sad you can't copy-paste and that Snipperclips developers didn't work on this. Wind can't be attached to other items so it's almost impossible to make auto-scroll stages like Big Blue. There is no bounce when objects falls, you can't even make a car, and is almost as if Brawl had more stuff to do.

| But hey at least we can make only aerial fights, they are pretty fun. We can make other kind of minigames out of these, maybe we could end up having a Soccer-like game

| >>553645 I think they might add new features, if not to the stage builder then to other parts of the game, otherwise the updates that will happen along the release of the next DLC characters will feel weak compared to joker

| I also noticed, that when you make a block, it will always add the same capacity, no matter how large it is and I feel like that doesn't make sense at all

Also, sometimes character just fall through solid blocks

| >>553671 fun to bury fighters with gravity solids xD
Same there is no one-way platforms, i's kind of a BASIC need

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1556000786

This thread is permanently archived