danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Games like NieR

| I haven't even finished NieR but anything else I play feels... Off since I finished the first ending.

Does anyone have similar games to NieR that you can recommend? If not, just a good game will do.

| What aspect of NieR that you're looking for? Is it gameplay? Storytelling?
Also are we talking about NieR Automata or the older NieR almost nobody played

| If i understood correctly u only played nier automata. So the best ones to try is the drakenguard series the games have still relevant gameplay and graphics but i advise investing more to the story as they are the games before nier and nier automata.

| Play whichever NieR you haven't played.

Drakengard 1 is similar thematically but the gameplay is AWFUL, so just get ready for that. Drakengard 3 is significantly better, but it's still a bit unpolished. Drakengard 2 wasn't a Yoko Taro game, but it's probably worth a look.

| Also, I have no idea why this is the first thing that pops into my head. The gameplay is different, the story is very different, the world is different, the music is different, but I guess it has a similar budgeted vibe?

Resonance of Fate

| >>3fa4b9 >>a8876e I have on my list to play all of the Drakengard games, plus the old Nier

I guess what I look most into is just, everything? Game mechanic, the philosophy behind the game, the music. Everything is just so good.

>>f302b3 I'll check it out, thank you!

| >>552720 Playing NieR:A legitimately spoiled me and I can't find another game close to its quality and luster since, so good luck with that.

I played NieR Gestalt after 100%ing Automata twice. Although I hate some parts, I fully recommend it and still feel the itch to pick it up again. Just be prepared that it's a fair bit slower than NieR:A.

>>552674 Interesting. Steam recommended Resonance of Fate because of my NieR:A playtime, so you're not the only one feeling that way.

| NieR:A's plot is just unbeatable imho, but the gameplay is very similar to DMC and Bayonetta (the latter being made by the same devs, Platinum Games)

Total number of posts: 8, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1555827622

This thread is permanently archived