danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
What games do you guys play when you were a child?

| Mostly nds games.boy that sure filled my ~~ass~~ childhood.

| Mario Galaxy 1 and 2

| Arcades --> Game boy advance - Nintendo --> PSP PS1 PS2 PS3 --> PC
{Almost any game at those platforms.}

| Crash Team Racing, Tekken 3 and Pokemon Red/Silver were more than half my entire childhood.

| Outside.

| Pokémon tcg...very very badly...fun though

| When I was really young, I used to play a shit ton of Mario Party DS

| Midnight Club III, a bunch of gta sa bootlegs and some other obscure ps2 games. I remember playing some classic PC Games like Prince of Persia, Sim City 2000

| Mostly super Nintendo games like a link to the past and some 64 games like Mario and star fox

| Lost of the Sonic games back in the Sega Genesis days. ...I miss those days...

| Civ 1, Tribes 2, Age of Empires 1-2, Star Trek Armada, and plenty of flash games

| Dink smallwood

| > play as a child
> nds games

That opening post made me feel like I instantly age 50 years.

... I guess I hang out with too many old geezers because, yeah, I was a kid when the NDS came out too

| didnt really play many games early on until I started getting into free games sites like Nitrome and whatnot. god that was a great site

| So my first game was Kirby's Dreamland followed by all the other good GB games, then I remember playing a lot of Monster Inc. and Lilo and Stich for PS1, I also liked Beyblade for the PS1, back then, even though, I hated the series
Then I got a PSP and eventually my mother got a Wii just for Fitness games, though eventually she just abandoned it and now it's mine and the Wii definitely had some amazing games

| Flash games?...

| Fatal Fury Funny story with that actually, the reason I was allowed to play that when I was 4 was because I convinced my mom that it would help me learn self-defense.

| >>980e12 I should have used that excuse for Tekken 2...

| Pretty much >>552546 on cartoonnetwork.com

| Cossack back to war,also can't read any english but play it a fuck ton anyway

| Mostly gameboy and gameboy advance.

I had pretty much every console (even the NES and Super NES, but not the Sega franchise) and so migrated between consoles, handhelds, and computer very often.

Would take a bit to explain which one was primary, though my interest in console declined after the XBOX/Gamecube/Ps2/Dreamcast era.

| >>552546 yeah, so sad that flash reaching eol will bring donw many great games... :(
That's what we get for using proprietary standards

| >>552546
This and pokemon games, mostly from the fourth gen

| me and my cousins used to play n64 a lot. smash, mario kart, mario party, and tamagotchi mostly. we would watch my dad play super mario 64 and get all of the stars

| Had no pc till 6 yo, didn't know what games are till 8 yo. Then suddenly counter strike appeared in my life and it's pretty much only game I've been playing in my childhood.

| I played Commander Keen a lot.

| metal slug on ps2, man that was a good game

| played a lot of a german version of pokemon blue. had no idea what was going on but I somehow managed to complete it anyway

| Jagged Alliance 2
Age of Empires 1&2
Civilization 3
Quake 2
Doom 2
Sims 1
Fallout 2
Starcraft 1
Heroes 3
Disciples 2

It was a good childhood

| Need for Speed. Zuma. Bejeweled. Hm...and a few other shooters and adventure games that I can't seem to remember.

But one thing's for sure, that Cave Story has a big influence on my childhood.

It drove me to strive to become a game dev, I guess.

| Jazz jackrabbit

| Sabreba the teenage witch for Gameboy colour

| >>553909
Good indie games tend to do that.

Total number of posts: 33, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1556036201

This thread is permanently archived